Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Anything Goes > Spammyland > IM Moments

Notices

IM Moments Post any funny IMs here.

Old 11-12-2011   #1
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5846 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Lades broke the shoutbox

Lancet Jades 7:41 pm
I trained myself in the deadly arts last night
I'm now fully proficient in all four stanzas of "Danny Boy"
Ultima 9921 8:15 pm
But does that not ensure the death of the user himself?!
what the fuck is going on at EF
Lancet Jades 8:16 pm
when used by me, it's basically an apocalypse spell. All living things purged forever from existence
shoutbox broke, don't know why. Holly made joke thread about droog doing it
Ultima 9921 8:17 pm
BUT THIS GAVE TESSA A THING TO DO
Lancet Jades 8:17 pm
nothing I can do about the shoutbox until I hear back from the coder
deal w/ it
Ultima 9921 8:17 pm
hAVE WE FIGURED OUT WHO rARITY IS YET?
caps
Lancet Jades 8:18 pm
ohhhh danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are callllllinggggg
from glen to glen, and down the mountainsiiiidddeeeee
Ultima 9921 8:19 pm
ok, your keys, gime your drunk
Lancet Jades 8:19 pm
the summer's gone and all the roses falllliiiinnngggg
Lancet Jades 8:19 pm
'tis you, 'tis youuu must go and I must biiiiddddeeee
:3
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #2
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(6145 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
I feel specials.
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011   #3
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6296 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 3 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I feel specials.
Holly, you're very "speshul." Now put on your safety helmet and this bubble wrap vest, and here, I'll pin your mittens to your coat!
Old 11-12-2011   #4
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5846 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Why would you give her bubble wrap
Old 11-12-2011   #5
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6296 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 3 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Old 11-12-2011   #6
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(6145 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
Yaaaay~ I make popping sounds when I roll on the floor~ *rolls* Weeee~
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #7
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(5533 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
To make you ask questions.
Old 11-13-2011   #8
Rarity
Fashion Pony Extraordinaire

(3545 days)
Threads: 1
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
2 h 40 min 40 sec

Rarity is on the border of good and evil
Oh, well that's sorted out, then.

*puts away fainting couch*
Old 11-13-2011   #9
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5846 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Lancet Jades 5:17 am
what the shit the shoutbox is back
Ultima 9921 5:19 am
See what a few hours without Holly will do to problems
Lancet Jades 5:20 am
I gave her bubble wrap
Ultima 9921 5:20 am
Dont remind me
Lancet Jades 5:20 am
:3
Old 11-13-2011   #10
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5855 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
You need to also add in some packaging popcorn between the layers of bubble wrap for added cushion and support.