Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Anything Goes > Anything Goes

Notices

Anything Goes You can post anything and everything here, as long as its within the rules.

Old 11-09-2009   #1
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(5533 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
Saph's big announcement

I have an announcement to make, but before that, a little backstory.

I've known Leigh, my girlfriend, for a long time. We met in an odd manner, through my sister's ex boyfriend. How many couples meet up that way, right? Well we were just friends for a really long time. She was pretty shy so we didn't often talk very much at first, but she eventually opened up to me when she saw I was a nice guy. We really started talking a lot more around the time I beat .hack//G.U. Vol 1, when I went online right after beating it, and her name said something about the game. Before that I didn't know she was into .hack, although we did have a lot of similar interests, like Transformers.

A few months later, with a little poking, prodding, and threats to kick my ass if I didn't make a move by a few friends, Bloo included (Yes, I had to mention you there!) We started going out. We had fallen for one another several months before that but neither of us had made a move; her because she's so shy, and myself because I cherished her friendship, knew how shy she was, and didn't want to lose her by making her feel awkward. Well, it turns out we had nothing to worry about. Our only disagreements ever were about misunderstandings, and all our friends thought we were the prefect couple.

Ladies and gentlemen, Leigh is no longer my girlfriend.

She's my fiancée.

I know, I know, 20 seems really young to get engaged, but not only is she older than me (23) but we have so much to do before the ceremony that it won't likely be till 2011/2012, by which point I may very well be 23 myself. I just wanted to let everyone know the good news!

Oh, and one last thing: it's tradition for the father to give away the bride, so the ceremony will be in the States. That means a good chunk of you could possibly attend if you wanted. I'll keep you informed of the dates and locations as they are decided and I can send invitations to whoever wants to come
Old 11-09-2009   #2
Irving1992
Katon! Goukakyuu No Justu!

(4932 days)
Threads: 127
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Peaks and Valleys
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 4 day

Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Irving1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Irving1992
That's great news Saph! Congratulations!

Irving1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009   #3
Spud Webb
Ciroc Obama

(4836 days)
Threads: 23
Style: Girl Power
Mood: Is handsome a mood
Time spent on board:
6 day 12 hour 39 min

Spud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimen
Spud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Spud Webb
sweet bro, congrats

I like cute couples, I hope you two are a regular Jim and Pam

"Evermore Hottest Maln"

I put the mac in aroni
Spud Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009   #4
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5846 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Congrats.

Quote:
Oh, and one last thing: it's tradition for the father to give away the bride, so the ceremony will be in the States. That means a good chunk of you could possibly attend if you wanted. I'll keep you informed of the dates and locations as they are decided and I can send invitations to whoever wants to come
We're not some tiny country like Canada where everything is in driving distance.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009   #5
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(5533 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvll View Post
Congrats.

We're not some tiny country like Canada where everything is in driving distance.

Seen an atlas lately? Canada is something like the third largest country after China and Russia. We just don't have a very densely populated country, especially given our size. (which is why we have higher taxes; fewer people paying them and look at all them highways that need maintenance....)

Well, my point with that was that I know a lot of you don't have passports, which would have been a problem if the Ceremony was in Canada.

Thanks, everyone ^_^

Bloo: Hay adam and leigh i know this is a special moment but beyonce had the best music video ever
Saph: FUCK YOU, KANYE!
Old 11-10-2009   #6
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5846 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terbobattfuch View Post
Seen an atlas lately?
Of course not. I'm an American.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009   #7
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6118 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Congrats saph. that is some awesome fucking shit. A lot of my friends are getting engaged. hopefully it goes much longer till the wedding.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009   #8
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6296 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 3 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terbobattfuch View Post
Well, my point with that was that I know a lot of you don't have passports, which would have been a problem if the Ceremony was in Canada.
You assume that even if we had them (which I do, but others may not) we'd be willing to do the traveling necessary unless it's paid by you (or someone involved in the wedding). Holding it in the US means we don't need a passport, but travel is stil likely necessary, and that is the problem.
Old 11-10-2009   #9
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(6219 days)
Threads: 2777
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
congrats, I wish you nothing but the best in the future.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009   #10
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(5533 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades View Post
You assume that even if we had them (which I do, but others may not) we'd be willing to do the traveling necessary unless it's paid by you (or someone involved in the wedding). Holding it in the US means we don't need a passport, but travel is stil likely necessary, and that is the problem.

Obviously. Hell, most of my family can't make it either. This was more of a "If you're in the area" kind of thing.