Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 10-06-2007   #11
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5967 days)
Threads: 69
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
I played it, I liked it, and the plot didn't trip over itself as often as most RPGs that long tend to. Never beat it, though: got to the final boss, was at him for like thirty minutes, then he used some hit-all attack that killed everyone and I just never bothered to try a second time. Fucking hate fights like that.
Raist Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007   #12
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(6219 days)
Threads: 2777
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
well it wouldn't have to be a direct sequel, I don't think that you could anyway, I was more thinking why didn't SE fanchise it or something. like they did with FF.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007   #13
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(6254 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
There wasn't, you wrap up things nicely and even put a pretty little bow on it, that is of course unless you want a sequel in the same vein as Legaia Dual Saga, which was utter bullshit when compared to the original Legend of Legaia. Anyway, LoD, awesome game, I've played through multiple times and didn't mind the disk swap since I already knew where most of it was on the 2nd playthrough so that I didn't need to go back constantly and wander around.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #14
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5846 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
I played until around the part where you get shipwrecked. There was a scene near there that just ruined the game for me with its countless cliches while playing a video that made absoloutely no sense.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #15
Mean Lady
...isn't all that mean.

(5776 days)
Threads: 85
Time spent on board:
4 day 1 hour 33 min

Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!
Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!
I love LoD considering that it and Vanguard Bandits were the first games I've ever owned (but not the first I've played).

I replay it a lot, and usually use different char combinations when I do so.
Old 10-07-2007   #16
Mean Lady
...isn't all that mean.

(5776 days)
Threads: 85
Time spent on board:
4 day 1 hour 33 min

Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!
Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!Mean Lady is a star, a bright shining star!
Oh and... Ulty.... You're a loser. Congratulations.
Old 10-07-2007   #17
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5846 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
How's FF4 going, Jiru?
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #18
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5855 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
I have played it probably 4-5 times all the way through and I would continue to play it even today if I wasn't busy on other games. I loved it, the story, the characters, everything.

I used Dart, Albert, and Rorse on some playthroughs and then Dart, Rose, and Kongol on another. Actually my guide recommended Dart, Albert, and Kongol, but I couldn't drop Rose from my team even if her dragoon form wasn't very useful towards the last 3/4 of the game as her attacks weren't particularly powerful, however her final addition attack kicked mucho ass!

Kongol was a physical attacking beast and Albert had Rose Storm which was 1 of the most useful spells in the game.

I never really used any of the other characters like Meru, Haschel, or Shana. Although according to my book Meru has the strongest final addition attack at like 500% power or whatever. I also know that it rated Rose's a level 4 or 5 on difficulty which was the highest yet I found it easy and had trouble doing Dart's final addition and im not sure if I ever got Alberts and Kongol's was easy to perform.

Yes it really was a wonderful game and some of the cg scenes were kool, would of loved to see them on a Ps2 or later tho.
Old 10-07-2007   #19
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5007 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Kongol was way too slow to be used in my part. Meru kicked so much ass, though, that she HAD to be in my party. Dart/Albert/Meru or Dart/Meru/Rose. Only bad thing about that set up is that your healing opportunities are limited, as Rose's Dragoon ability doesn't heal as well as you'd like.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #20
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(6254 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kongols speed could be comparable to Darts with the right equipment, and also if you managed to nab mucho cash his glaring mdef weakness wouldn't be exploited also, so you're left with a tank, and everyone loves tanks. Shana, doesn't retain her dragoon spirit though in the cases where you need magic her replacement is by far a best choice ahead of Rose since her dragoon form sucks balls for the most part, personally I found Meru too awkward to be decent, and while she did have her uses as a whole rounded character she pales in comparison to what groups can achieve, especially considering the point in the game where she and Kongol join, Kongol is by far the best choice for 3/4 of the next part over her.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote