Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > General Discussion > Food

Notices

Food Discuss food, drinks, and other yummies here.
Thread Description: And provided pics for Facebook!

Old 04-11-2009   #11
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6609 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader

seriously...what the fuck? I don't think anyone should eat anything that comes from a human, period.

My God....i just hope Apryl won't do that r.r Matter of fact why Would she? This shit is horrible. Do Not Want.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009   #12
Mina
None So Cold - Frozen Soul

(5077 days)
Threads: 75
Time spent on board:
1 week 1 day 3 hour

Mina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to all
Mina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to all
haha "period"
;]
Mina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009   #13
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6609 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEMIGODDESS View Post
haha "period"
;]
I wasn't making a Joke there =P
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009   #14
Mina
None So Cold - Frozen Soul

(5077 days)
Threads: 75
Time spent on board:
1 week 1 day 3 hour

Mina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to all
Mina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to all
I know. Im just being an ass ;]
Mina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009   #15
The Deity
Combat Extraordinaire

(6522 days)
Threads: 538
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Pissed
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 5 day

The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to The Deity
This is destroying the good name of sandwiches.

To Live a Thousand Years
The Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009   #16
Prince of Pistols
Commander of Fluffy Pants!

(5155 days)
Threads: 47
Style: Event Horizon
Mood: *Laugh* *Fall over dead*
Time spent on board:
5 day 21 hour 45 min

Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!
Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deitydrum View Post
This is destroying the good name of sandwiches.
I"ll never look at a sandwhich the same again. Seriously thats disgusting. Just plain eww...
Old 04-11-2009   #17
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Threads: 1231
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
Dogs do it, as do probably most nonhuman beings... I have read that they do it for health but also read that they do it to cover smell from predators... while I have no huge problem with the mother eating it, her sister is just sick dude! really man...

but hey, while we are doing things like dogs lets go dig up our homies and carry their heads in our mouths for a couple of weeks and bit anyone who tries to take it (I know a dog that did that XD)
Old 04-15-2009   #18
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6790 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
I guess you have to get over any feelings against cannibalism beforehand.
Old 04-16-2009   #19
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(6710 days)
Threads: 2777
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
I've heard of it before, wouldn't personally do it myself. I've already eaten something disgusting once, not doing it again.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009   #20
Prince of Pistols
Commander of Fluffy Pants!

(5155 days)
Threads: 47
Style: Event Horizon
Mood: *Laugh* *Fall over dead*
Time spent on board:
5 day 21 hour 45 min

Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!
Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!Prince of Pistols is a star, a bright shining star!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaffee View Post
I've heard of it before, wouldn't personally do it myself. I've already eaten something disgusting once, not doing it again.
Having made this statement in this thread, you just gotta tell us what it was. Lol