Old 04-09-2009   #1
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5498 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Easter Egg Hunt Turns Sour

Quote:
AN EASTER EGG hunt ended in disaster when a teenage girl tripped an illegal hunting trap baited with birds' eggs.

Carina Faerber, 13, mistook the bait for chocolate eggs, setting off the hair trigger of a vicious razor-sharp gin-trap that left her hand hanging by a thread.

Her wrist was broken and almost severed altogether when she tried to pick up the eggs - used to lure weasels in woods near her house in Weisskirchen, Austria.

Her screams alerted local walkers who dialled emergency services, as reported by the Austrian Times.

Police say the eggs were left as bait by a huntsman trying to snare a weasel.

Although the traps are banned in Britain, they are legal in Austria - but only if there are clear warning signs placed beside them.

Prosecutors will interview the huntsman - who came forward to admit responsibility for the accident - over setting illegal snares.
It's big of the guy to come forward like that.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 04-09-2009   #2
jethro
@_@

(6701 days)
Threads: 78
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: @_@
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 18 hour

jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to jethro Send a message via MSN to jethro
....ouch!!!
Old 04-09-2009   #3
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6346 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
She will have a long rehabilitation time for her hand if she is to get it working well again, i'm sure.

Tough break for her and the hunter, he should have really placed up those signs. Of course even with signs up, the girl might have not noticed them anyway so this may have be unavoidable except if he had no traps up at all.
Old 04-10-2009   #4
Dark Luther
Jackal...

(6482 days)
Threads: 464
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Casually shell shocked.....
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 9 hour

Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Dark Luther
Yeah, I was thinking that all as I read that..., it's respectable...
The traps were a mistake, but an honest mistake - though now people in the area will learn from this horrid mistake...

I won't die I won't go away I'll always be here
no good asking me I won't speak

no words sitting alone night in my hut eyes closed hands open
wisps of an unknown face

hear the cruel no-answer until blood drips down
beat your head against the wall of it

we're lost where the mind can't find us
utterly lost

- Ikkyū
Old 04-10-2009   #5
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(6609 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Yup absolutely horrible. poor little girl :/
Old 04-11-2009   #6
Mina
None So Cold - Frozen Soul

(5077 days)
Threads: 75
Time spent on board:
1 week 1 day 3 hour

Mina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to all
Mina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to all
Aw, damn.
Well, it was an honest mistake.
at least she's alive.
Old 04-11-2009   #7
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Threads: 1231
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
That does show a lot about the guy, I bet he felt bad about that one.

I feel sorry for the girl, too... what a shock that must of been. (must have been a well hidden trap)
Old 04-11-2009   #8
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6584 days)
Threads: 476
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
I'm just glad the dude came up and took the blame for it.

While, I think he should be punished for not doing what he was supposed to, they should be at least a little lenient on it.
Old 04-12-2009   #9
TGLucario475
The Wandering Soul of Idiocy

(6375 days)
Threads: 13
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Bemused, to say the least.
Time spent on board:
4 day 23 hour 55 min

TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!
TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!TGLucario475 is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to TGLucario475 Send a message via Skype™ to TGLucario475
definity an ouch moment, unlucky girl