Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > Music and Entertainment

Notices

Music and Entertainment Discuss music, movies, television, and other forms of entertainment besides videogames here.

Old 11-04-2008   #21
Seraph Zero
Starkfeldherr

(6527 days)
Threads: 19
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Introspective
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 21 hour

Seraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to all
Seraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Zero Send a message via Yahoo to Seraph Zero Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph Zero
Top Five Current Faves... No real order, here...

*"The Man Who Sold The World"- David Bowie.

*"How Soon Is Now?"- The Smiths

*"Video Kid"- The Birthday Massacre

*"Dead Souls"- Joy Division

*"In The Court Of The Crimson King"- King Crimson

Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Seraph Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #22
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Threads: 1231
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
5 songs, shit... I listen to so many songs to choose...

I'll just give you 5 artists, its all you can handle!

in no order, and yes it seems an odd list, I listen to lots of types of music

Tech N9ne
The Dirt Ball
Cyndi Lauper
Kenny Loggins
Shenandoah

though thats just what I have been listening to lately, I like lots more
Old 12-13-2008   #23
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6584 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
Tech N9ne and Dirtball. Nice.
Kurbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #24
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
I got my pic with dirtball at the concert and was able to talk to him for a sec, pretty cool
Old 12-13-2008   #25
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6584 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
Haha, nice.

I talked to Potluck [1ton and UnderRated] and Jahred [(hed) P.E.] and Tiny Bubz [former (hed) P.E.]

Also, I have the new (hed) P.E. CD pre-ordered.
Old 12-14-2008   #26
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

I talked to 1ton and UnderRated and they signed a CD for me, but I ended up giving it to my friend

Do you listen to Haystak? I went to one of those concerts I went to just because he was going to be there and he didn't show up, it was like wolf pac instead, I need some Haystak CDs, and more dirtball
Old 12-14-2008   #27
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6584 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

I've never listened to him. I've heard good things, but just haven't. Dunno why.
Dirtball is dope. Definitely.

That day at the concert, I got a poster signed by Jahred, DIY Guys 2k8 signed by Jahred, my ticket signed by 1Ton and UnderRated and a CD signed by Potluck.
Haha.
It was awesome.
Old 12-14-2008   #28
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

hell yeah! I need to go to another concert soon, I had a great time