Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Anything Goes > Anything Goes

Notices

Anything Goes You can post anything and everything here, as long as its within the rules.

Old 12-13-2008   #1
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Threads: 1231
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
A Pic of your King

I looked at my profile today to see that my pic from 2006 is the last pic I used on here so, here I am almost 3 years later.

Me and Bear the Dog

edit: there, bitches, no myspace link and you should be able to see it... make me do all that work, don't you know I'm lazy?

Last edited by Laggy; 12-13-2008 at 01:02 AM.
Laggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #2
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6337 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
YOU DID NOT JUST MAKE ME CLICK ON A MYSPACE LINK.

I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #3
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6787 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Pic won't show, bitch.

You're a false king.
Old 12-13-2008   #4
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
Yeah I did it, I was too lazy to do it any other way, that's where my pics are
Old 12-13-2008   #5
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

fixed it, bitches
Old 12-13-2008   #6
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(6710 days)
Threads: 2777
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
the whole Gangster look huh? well you do clean up nice though.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #7
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

I want my long hair back but yes, I clean up ok lmao...
Old 12-15-2008   #8
sephiroth4eva
Destroyer of worlds

(6553 days)
Threads: 60
Style: Smoke
Mood: smiteful
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 7 hour

sephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanity
sephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to sephiroth4eva
hmmm clean up u say

i remember what .. in 04 u recruited me to this site... and u still look the same. but the dogs cool at least.. lol jk the gangsta look is bad ass tho

"It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury. ...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha ha ha. And at the center of that injury, will be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with all the energy of the Planet, I will become a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet...I will cease to exist as I am now...Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every soul."
sephiroth4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #9
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6337 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Have you ever seen Baccano! by any chance? Because that's Firo's hat.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #10
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5498 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
If Laggy is a King and Yvl is a Prince....

DEAR SWEET CHRIST.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote