Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > Music and Entertainment

Notices

Music and Entertainment Discuss music, movies, television, and other forms of entertainment besides videogames here.

Old 12-13-2008   #91
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6584 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
Haha, Definitely.

I was standing up front, right by the speakers.
It was me, my girlfriend, and my older sister.

Kurbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #92
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Threads: 1231
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
I was probably the drunk guy behind you XD
Old 12-14-2008   #93
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6584 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
We saw a drunk guy, and he kissed my older sister on the cheek.
Was that you? XD
Old 12-14-2008   #94
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(6686 days)
Threads: 1231
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
Hell if I know some parts of that night are foggy XD
Old 12-15-2008   #95
sephiroth4eva
Destroyer of worlds

(6553 days)
Threads: 60
Mood: smiteful
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 7 hour

sephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanity
sephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to sephiroth4eva
hmmm.. the last concert i went to was an avenged sevenfold concert in denver

"It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury. ...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha ha ha. And at the center of that injury, will be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with all the energy of the Planet, I will become a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet...I will cease to exist as I am now...Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every soul."
sephiroth4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009   #96
Link
Veterankämpfer

(6792 days)
Threads: 39
Mood: =O
Time spent on board:
1 day 3 hour 26 min

Link is a star, a bright shining star!Link is a star, a bright shining star!Link is a star, a bright shining star!Link is a star, a bright shining star!
Link is a star, a bright shining star!Link is a star, a bright shining star!Link is a star, a bright shining star!Link is a star, a bright shining star!Link is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via ICQ to Link Send a message via AIM to Link Send a message via MSN to Link Send a message via Yahoo to Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMarine View Post
I saw Set your Goals and Hit the Lights back in May. That was a good show but I saw Bad Religion earlier this year, totally fucking awesome.
set your goals played at my friends house a couple months ago. it was fucked up. absolutely absurd show seeing them in their living room.

"as long as it's heavy."
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009   #97
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6584 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

If the tour comes to Atlanta, me and my girlfriend might go to the Hed to Head tour.

(hed) P.E. & Mushroomhead!
Old 07-09-2009   #98
Travisblaze
BITW

(6125 days)
Threads: 65
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: It swings
Time spent on board:
5 day 9 hour 13 min

Travisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to all
Travisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Travisblaze Send a message via Yahoo to Travisblaze
Saw the Queers not too long ago, Going to see Rise Against/Rancid tomorrow.
Old 07-10-2009   #99
The Deity
Combat Extraordinaire

(6522 days)
Threads: 538
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Pissed
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 5 day

The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to The Deity
Mayday with Disturbed and Shinedown.

To Live a Thousand Years
The Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010   #100
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(6584 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Last two concerts (both in the last week):

Doomtree (P.O.S., Dessa, Cecil Otter, Lazerbeak, Mike Mictlan, Paper Tiger and Sims) - November 20th

Minus The Bear (+Tristen & Twin Tigers) - November 26th

Next Concert:

Cake - January 17th