Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Meeting Hall

Notices

Meeting Hall New members can introduce themselves to the site here.
Thread Description: It is me

Old 10-21-2017   #1
Joni
Streaker ~ A Man Butt Naked

(4607 days)
Threads: 29
Style: Surge
Mood: Moody
Time spent on board:
3 day 8 hour 30 min

Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!
Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!
Heyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by email
Hello, Joni!
We've noticed that you've not been active on Evermore Forums for quite some time now, and we miss you!

Could we not tempt you back?

If you don't remember your password, you can request it here: http://www.evermoreforums.com/forums....php?do=lostpw
The email you registered with is .

Hope to see you soon from Evermore Forums
http://www.evermoreforums.com/forums/index.php
So here I am.

What's up nerds?
Joni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017   #2
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5402 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Didn't you die, like, five times now? Or is it five times you truly lived?
Old 10-24-2017   #3
Joni

(4607 days)
Time spent on board:
3 day 8 hour 30 min

Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!
Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!Joni is a star, a bright shining star!
The correct answer is yes. The automated messages just keep bringing me back to life.

That's why I also love the birthday messages sites send, because I always forget so many places I registered at.

How's it hanging anyhow?
Old 10-25-2017   #4
Hikari Tsukishiro
Magical Lyrical

(5121 days)
Threads: 21
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
3 day 5 hour 39 min

Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
nothing happening here
Old 10-25-2017   #5
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5402 days)
Time spent on board:

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Yeah, the place is pretty dead anymore, except the shoutbox.
Old 10-25-2017   #6
Joni

(4607 days)
Time spent on board:
3 day 8 hour 30 min

Well, if it's any consolation, you guys outlived GW.
Old 10-25-2017   #7
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5402 days)
Time spent on board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
Well, if it's any consolation, you guys outlived GW.
Yeah, I heard about that. We've outlived a lot of small forums, too, but part of that is that EF is so cheap to maintain (about $130 a year). I also use it for file storage and various game saves and guides that I wrote or made that either wouldn't be accepted on Gamefaqs or I don't bother to upload there.
Old 10-26-2017   #8
Joni

(4607 days)
Time spent on board:
3 day 8 hour 30 min

Whatever works. Forums are a dying breed. It's sad, since I much prefer forums over whatever Reddit, Facebook and other platforms are. You just don't get the same kind of interaction elsewhere.
Old 11-14-2017   #9
Dark Luther
Jackal...

(5097 days)
Threads: 464
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Casually shell shocked.....
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 9 hour

Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Dark Luther
I can't believe you use the same email still...

I won't die I won't go away I'll always be here
no good asking me I won't speak

no words sitting alone night in my hut eyes closed hands open
wisps of an unknown face

hear the cruel no-answer until blood drips down
beat your head against the wall of it

we're lost where the mind can't find us
utterly lost

- Ikkyū
Dark Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018   #10
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5224 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Luther View Post
I can't believe you use the same email still...
I still use the same email for the past decade plus easily. Its just tied to too much real life stuff that theres no point in changing it for a forum you rarely visit in the first place. Go 2 - 3 years without visiting here and only get a reminder email once every 2 or so years.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote