Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Meeting Hall

Notices

Meeting Hall New members can introduce themselves to the site here.

Old 02-24-2015   #1
Bellatrix
The Odd One

(5051 days)
Threads: 70
Style: Smoke
Mood: COLD!
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 12 hour

Bellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Bellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Darkside HI! :)

God, it's been freakin ages since I've been on here. Wanted to come back and see what's been going on.

Let's go play on my mood swings!

Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015   #2
T1000416
Obertausendkämpfer

(5054 days)
Threads: 109
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: I'm pretty comfortable
Time spent on board:
2 week 0 day 7 hour

T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to T1000416
It's all been downhill for a little while now
Old 02-24-2015   #3
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5340 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Hey Bella! Good to see you!

We're not as active anymore, but several of us still do visit regularly, so we'll usually see anything that's posted.
Old 02-25-2015   #4
Bellatrix
The Odd One

(5051 days)
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 12 hour

Bellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Bellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanityBellatrix is a brilliant tribute to humanity
I see that, but hey it was really cool to come back to see what's going on here. I'm gonna keep coming and seeing what pops up, surprised more people aren't on here anymore.

Old 02-25-2015   #5
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(5295 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
It's not too busylike around here anymore, most of the activity goes on in the shoutbox.

But those of us who are still here tend to get around to responding to actual posts and the like before too long. XD

Also hiiiii~!

(<- Hotaru/Tessa/Ahiru/Shia/ican'trememberwhatothernamesi' vehadhere)
Old 02-26-2015   #6
Hikari Tsukishiro
Magical Lyrical

(5060 days)
Threads: 21
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
3 day 5 hour 38 min

Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
i post rarely so few see me
Old 02-27-2015   #7
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4899 days)
Threads: 1532
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
I have missed seeing Bella around here. I hope you stay around this time, for a long time.
Old 03-03-2015   #8
Bellatrix
The Odd One

(5051 days)
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 12 hour

Hi Tessa, god it's been so long since I talked to you!

Missed seeing you too Altima I plan on it actually, here every few days at the least.