Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 12-29-2014   #1
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4900 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Biggest AAA game buy that disappointed you?

What big budget, big game release did you buy that you were the most disappointed in for one reason, or another?

Diablo III I will start by saying that Diablo II is a game that I have put more hours in than any other game in my lifetime. I would sit for 10 hours, or more sometimes trading, and playing around on Battle.net years ago during my high school years. I got there late probably at version 1.07, or so. I was therefore excited for a new Diablo game to come out. I remember being bummed out that I didn't get 1 of the only 2 limited edition bundles of it as I was third in line on my break at work.

It was just a huge disappointment. Only 4 people in a game at a time, the fact that typing to people appeared in a small box to the left, everything disappointed me. It was a terrible game, one I could never pick up again.