Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Important announcements about Evermore can be found here. If you've recently returned after a long absence, be sure to check on new announcements.

Old 02-01-2014   #21
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5460 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 5 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Little View Post
Never did do that "job" I was brought here to do either, woot for bludging!
Huh? What job was that? I mean, you've been a typical drunken aussie SOB pretty damn well.
Old 02-01-2014   #22
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5418 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades View Post
Huh? What job was that? I mean, you've been a typical drunken aussie SOB pretty damn well.
Pretty sure my hazy memory thinks you asked me to propagate the clan thing, it has been a decade so things might be blurring together.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014   #23
cecini
Amazing Love

(5379 days)
Threads: 4
Style: Ocean Shoals
Mood: Happy
Time spent on board:
1 day 19 hour 33 min

cecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fast
Happy anniversary everyone! I hope you have learned SOMETHING in the last 10 years. (or at least tried to learn something. I know it can be hard for some)

Here is to you guys having many more.

cecini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014   #24
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5460 days)
Time spent on board:

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by cecini View Post
Happy anniversary everyone! I hope you have learned SOMETHING in the last 10 years. (or at least tried to learn something. I know it can be hard for some)

Here is to you guys having many more.
Isn't your site about the same age, or even older? I know YOU'RE older, so I assume your site is, too
Old 02-02-2014   #25
cecini
Amazing Love

(5379 days)
Threads: 4
Style: Ocean Shoals
Mood: Happy
Time spent on board:
1 day 19 hour 33 min

cecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fastcecini is gaining popularity fast
We celebrated TMC's bday in July.

cecini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014   #26
Dark Luther
Jackal...

(5155 days)
Threads: 464
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Casually shell shocked.....
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 9 hour

Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Dark Luther
Wow, I must really say I can't believe it has been ten years.
Seems like I was another person then.
This site unexpectedly changed my life so many times.

Congrats everyone!

I won't die I won't go away I'll always be here
no good asking me I won't speak

no words sitting alone night in my hut eyes closed hands open
wisps of an unknown face

hear the cruel no-answer until blood drips down
beat your head against the wall of it

we're lost where the mind can't find us
utterly lost

- Ikkyū
Dark Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014   #27
Hikari Tsukishiro
Magical Lyrical

(5179 days)
Threads: 21
Time spent on board:
3 day 5 hour 39 min

Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
hey ten years.
I remember registering around then. I remember having to move here after an old forum closed.

Last edited by Hikari Tsukishiro; 09-12-2014 at 04:19 AM.
Hikari Tsukishiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014   #28
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5460 days)
Time spent on board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari Tsukishiro View Post
hey ten years.
I remember registering around then. I remember having to move here after an old forum closed.
I think you were from Gaming Chaos, though it didn't fully close. At least I think I remember you there.
Old 09-12-2014   #29
Hikari Tsukishiro
Magical Lyrical

(5179 days)
Threads: 21
Time spent on board:
3 day 5 hour 39 min

Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
what is the link for the forum?
It's been so long I can't remember and google has failed me.
Old 09-12-2014   #30
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5460 days)
Time spent on board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari Tsukishiro View Post
what is the link for the forum?
It's been so long I can't remember and google has failed me.
OH, well actually, it's fully closed now, I just meant that when you came here, it hadn't fully closed. It's been gone completely since around 2008.