Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Important announcements about Evermore can be found here. If you've recently returned after a long absence, be sure to check on new announcements.

Old 01-15-2014   #1
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5404 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Ten years of Evermore

EF is 10 years old today!

Early in the year of our Lord, two thousand four, I had a dream. A dream that people of all walks of life would have a place to post, whether you be a Yvl, a Tessa, a Droog, or yes, even a Holly. A place to hang out, where everyone knows your name (or at least knows the name they call you).

So for the last decade, you assholes have been costing me money to the tune of $120 US per YEAR to run this shitty site and deal with your inane ramblings and incoherent arguments. Get that straight, people: I PAY REAL MONEY TO SEE RAIST ACT LIKE HE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

I PAY REAL MONEY FOR HOLLY TO HAVE ANOTHER PLACE TO VENT HER VERY EXISTENCE UPON!

So really, I'm something like a martyr.

Anyways, have a happy EF birthday, and everyone should, like, post some topics so we have some discussion going on to celebrate EF's birthday. Do it for Tessa ;.;
Old 01-15-2014   #2
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(5210 days)
Threads: 290
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
This place was a huge part of my life during my high school years. I don't have as much time to visit now (working nights and stuff), but I'd really hate to see this place go. I've had some of the best times I've had on the internet within these forums.

I hope it lasts another 10 years, just so Lades has to pay for it.
Old 01-15-2014   #3
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5075 days)
Threads: 69
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades View Post
So for the last decade, you assholes have been costing me money to the tune of $120 US per YEAR to run this shitty site and deal with your inane ramblings and incoherent arguments. Get that straight, people: I PAY REAL MONEY TO SEE RAIST ACT LIKE HE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.
To be fair, I paid some of that money too.

Just so I could act better than everyone else at this precise moment.

I feel it was a wise investment.
Old 01-15-2014   #4
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5404 days)
Time spent on board:

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Raisto returns! View Post
To be fair, I paid some of that money too.

Just so I could act better than everyone else at this precise moment.

I feel it was a wise investment.
You're one of only three people who have ever donated money, so there's that.
Old 01-16-2014   #5
T1000416
Obertausendkämpfer

(5117 days)
Threads: 109
Mood: I'm pretty comfortable
Time spent on board:
2 week 0 day 7 hour

T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to T1000416
Congratulations Lades for creating this decade of decadence. I may not have been apart of it much, probably was more of annoyance than anything, but thank you anyways.
Old 01-16-2014   #6
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5404 days)
Time spent on board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1000416 View Post
Congratulations Lades for creating this decade of decadence. I may not have been apart of it much, probably was more of annoyance than anything, but thank you anyways.
Nah, you're not an annoyance. It's nice to see you pop in here and there. You add a little bit of diversity to discussions, sort of like a token black guy.
Old 01-16-2014   #7
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5201 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
GUYS I HAVE A FUCKING COMPUTER AGAIN

ITS AN EVERMORE MIRACLE
Old 01-17-2014   #8
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5362 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades View Post
Nah, you're not an annoyance.
That would be me, and I will cut any bitch who dare take that title.

But a decade huh?

Bunch of sorry shits we are... /jest
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014   #9
MacAtac
Like A Boss

(5171 days)
Threads: 107
Style: Smoke
Mood: Bangable.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
That's all? I've felt like it's been 50 years.

Hate this place.

ETA: I was joking.This place is very nice.

Last edited by MacAtac; 01-17-2014 at 03:26 PM.
MacAtac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014   #10
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5404 days)
Time spent on board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurbee View Post
GUYS I HAVE A FUCKING COMPUTER AGAIN

ITS AN EVERMORE MIRACLE
Welp, that's it. I'm shutting EF down. Anything that helps Kirby can't be a good thing to have in existence.