Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Meeting Hall

Notices

Meeting Hall New members can introduce themselves to the site here.

Old 09-21-2011   #21
Seraph Zero
Starkfeldherr

(5144 days)
Threads: 19
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Introspective
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 21 hour

Seraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to all
Seraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Zero Send a message via Yahoo to Seraph Zero Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurbee View Post
I think you're all on drugs.
God, I wish... Military= forced clean living. FML.

Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Seraph Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011   #22
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4954 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
GameFAQs doesn't have me. That makes it better. I am the antagonist, you see.

You being the antagonist makes me the protagonist. You're okay with this?
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011   #23
Dark Luther
Jackal...

(5099 days)
Threads: 464
Mood: Casually shell shocked.....
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 9 hour

Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Dark Luther
We need to make some interesting threads if we want to keep these new damn people...>.>

I won't die I won't go away I'll always be here
no good asking me I won't speak

no words sitting alone night in my hut eyes closed hands open
wisps of an unknown face

hear the cruel no-answer until blood drips down
beat your head against the wall of it

we're lost where the mind can't find us
utterly lost

- Ikkyū
Dark Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011   #24
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4954 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
What's wrong with our regular stream of Saph being an idiot threads?
Old 09-22-2011   #25
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5362 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garp View Post
I think you're my new favorite poster just for the Super Meat Boy stuff.

One of my favorite platformers this gen, though I gave up at around 80% completion...
This gen is an utter joke to begin with anyway, I honestly do not see the quality in any of the systems and all I see are either attempts to gouge the consumers purse or generate a cycle of recycling to tie into the former. Previously was it the "HD" generation instead it is the "Trade in" generation where waste is the desire for a seating produce that has plumbing.

There is something inherently wrong with the system when a launch DS title is RRPing at launch prices today.

Quote:
GameFAQs doesn't have me. That makes it better. I am the antagonist, you see.
Nor I, my sword is in my other scabbard to give to anyone.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011   #26
Deimho
Deja Vu :o

(2686 days)
Threads: 1
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Happy, if not a lil tired
Time spent on board:
2 day 22 hour 33 min

Deimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fast
I'm sooooooo glad you're not another pony >_>

Anyhoo.. Hi

And... Good luck :s
Old 09-22-2011   #27
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(5210 days)
Threads: 290
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
Welcome. Enjoy yourself.
Old 09-22-2011   #28
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4115 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
You being the antagonist makes me the protagonist. You're okay with this?

Yeah, because that means you have Lades in your party. And Holly. And Saph. So I'm good with that.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011   #29
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4954 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Quote:
And Holly.
NO.
Old 09-22-2011   #30
Deimho
Deja Vu :o

(2686 days)
Threads: 1
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Happy, if not a lil tired
Time spent on board:
2 day 22 hour 33 min

Deimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fast
So who is in your party? :o