Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Meeting Hall

Notices

Meeting Hall New members can introduce themselves to the site here.

Old 09-21-2011   #11
Garp
Anfänger

(2618 days)
Threads: 1
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
17 h 14 min 2 sec

Garp is respected by all the members
Garp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the members
Lathan's smilie

Best pony is clearly Discord, but getting away from that.

...I got nothing else actually...
Garp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #12
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4174 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Discord is a chimera.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #13
Garp
Anfänger

(2618 days)
Time spent on board:
17 h 14 min 2 sec

Garp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the members
I'm sure there's something pony in that mish-mash of a body (apparently he has the head of a pony...) so it totally counts.
Old 09-21-2011   #14
Seraph Zero
Starkfeldherr

(5203 days)
Threads: 19
Mood: Introspective
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 21 hour

Seraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to all
Seraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to allSeraph Zero is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Zero Send a message via Yahoo to Seraph Zero Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph Zero
Another Gamefaqs veteran? Lades, do you advertise over there or something...?

Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Seraph Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #15
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4174 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph Zero View Post
Another Gamefaqs veteran? Lades, do you advertise over there or something...?

He promises them a forum where the mod staff aren't mentally challenged.

He then casually forgets to mention that this is any other forum. And then he brings them here.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 09-21-2011   #16
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5463 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 5 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
He promises them a forum where the mod staff aren't mentally challenged.

He then casually forgets to mention that this is any other forum. And then he brings them here.
Admit it, I'm one slick motherfucker.
Old 09-21-2011   #17
Garp
Anfänger

(2618 days)
Time spent on board:
17 h 14 min 2 sec

Can't be as bad as the majority of Gamefaqs at least...
Old 09-21-2011   #18
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4174 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garp View Post
Can't be as bad as the majority of Gamefaqs at least...

GameFAQs doesn't have me. That makes it better. I am the antagonist, you see.

Old 09-22-2011   #19
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5260 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
I think you're all on drugs.
Old 09-22-2011   #20
Garp
Anfänger

(2618 days)
Time spent on board:
17 h 14 min 2 sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurbee View Post
I think you're all on drugs.
I think you're my new favorite poster just for the Super Meat Boy stuff.

One of my favorite platformers this gen, though I gave up at around 80% completion...