Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Meeting Hall

Notices

Meeting Hall New members can introduce themselves to the site here.

Old 09-20-2011   #1
Garp
Anfänger

(2491 days)
Threads: 1
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
17 h 14 min 2 sec

Garp is respected by all the members
Garp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the members
Er...hey, people.

I may or may not have found this place on Gamefaqs, and I dunno how my presence here will go over, but I kinda want a new place to talk, and I hope maybe this place could work for that.

Also, sorry Lancet for deciding to just jump over here when you invited someone else.
Garp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011   #2
Elisa Maza
Banned (at user's request)

(5019 days)
Threads: 7
Style: Event Horizon
Mood: Lonely. Play with me~
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Hey there. Welcome to the site. Not much goes on here outside the shoutbox anymore, but feel free to stick around and chat it up with people. Or post gaming news in the forums. Or play Wii or 360 with me >.> That one especially. Yeah.
Elisa Maza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011   #3
Garp
Anfänger

(2491 days)
Time spent on board:
17 h 14 min 2 sec

Garp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the membersGarp is respected by all the members
Ah, cool, cool.

If you want to play on 360 my GT is SunsetStreek, though I don't play much outside of arcade games and the occasional single player game.
Old 09-20-2011   #4
Elisa Maza

(5019 days)
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
The only arcade games I have are Monday Night Combat and Castle Crashers. At least until Guardian Heroes comes out. I mostly play Fighting games and RPGs. So if you have no fighting games, we won't get to play much, unfortunately. Ah well.
Old 09-20-2011   #5
Garp
Anfänger

(2491 days)
Time spent on board:
17 h 14 min 2 sec

I enjoy Blazblue from time to time, but it's been a while. I have Castle Crashers and intend to get Guardian Heroes, and i'm getting the Persona 4 fighter down the pipeline. But I tend to be an RPG or platformer guy.
Old 09-20-2011   #6
Deimho
Deja Vu :o

(2618 days)
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Happy, if not a lil tired
Time spent on board:
2 day 22 hour 33 min

Deimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fastDeimho is gaining popularity fast
Hi Welcome, don't listen to Twi too much, the place is plenty active enough Admittedly shoutbox is the main place to be..

But yeah look forward to talkin
Old 09-20-2011   #7
Elisa Maza

(5019 days)
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Ah, a pony avatar. Seeing the name "Garp" made me think One Piece or something
Old 09-20-2011   #8
Garp
Anfänger

(2491 days)
Time spent on board:
17 h 14 min 2 sec

Well that's what the name is based on is Garp from One Piece, though I kept it mostly because that's my Gamefaqs username.
Old 09-20-2011   #9
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5336 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Hey Garp! Good to see you here. That invitation was open to anyone, really. Seemed like the Relax people would be a good fit for the atmosphere my site apparently has. Feel free to wander around and check stuff out (or drag other people here to suffer with you. There'll be lotsa suffering, and it'd be a shame if you had to take it all...)
Old 09-20-2011   #10
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Liverwort Tens
Our Sweet Prince

(4886 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Liverwort Tens Send a message via MSN to Liverwort Tens Send a message via Yahoo to Liverwort Tens
Hey. I don't recognize your name yet, but I'm Yvl9921 on Gamefaqs (I just started posting on that forum.)
Liverwort Tens is offline   Reply With Quote