Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Suggestions

Notices

Suggestions Post any suggestions for fourms, options, etc you have here. All suggestions will be reviewed, so if you think of something you'd like to see, by all means post it!

Old 07-05-2011   #11
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Yeah, I'm the guy in charge. I own the site and pay all the bills myself, so yeah.

It's been sort of difficult coming to terms with reducing the amount of forums, but it's quite obviously needed, as we don't have anywhere near enough activity to justify all the forums.
Old 07-05-2011   #12
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4112 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
I think I should have my own forum where I can pretend to matter.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011   #13
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Threads: 1785
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
The only thing I'm giving you your own of is a casket. Actually... you can share Yvl's.
Old 07-05-2011   #14
Kura
Executive Duelist

(3356 days)
Threads: 4
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
5 h 31 min 3 sec

Kura is a star, a bright shining star!Kura is a star, a bright shining star!
Kura is a star, a bright shining star!Kura is a star, a bright shining star!Kura is a star, a bright shining star!Kura is a star, a bright shining star!Kura is a star, a bright shining star!Kura is a star, a bright shining star!Kura is a star, a bright shining star!Kura is a star, a bright shining star!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades View Post
Yeah, I'm the guy in charge. I own the site and pay all the bills myself, so yeah.

It's been sort of difficult coming to terms with reducing the amount of forums, but it's quite obviously needed, as we don't have anywhere near enough activity to justify all the forums.
Cool @_@.. And yeah I could really understand that.. especially with your history you've seen this place grow and probably have some great times associated with it..
It just needs some sprucing up methinks :3 Dust off some places that new people couldn't really contribute to.. like the gates of hell @_@ lol.. where I'm like.. damn.. something big happened here.. but.. it's long gone.. .O.! And slowly putting things together and weaning down on stuff until you're happy with it :3
@_@ Setz introduced me to this place and I admit I haven't really been active.. but I'd really hate to see it die :C.. cause I know he (and others who are active here) really enjoy this place .O.
Kura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011   #15
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4112 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades View Post
The only thing I'm giving you your own of is a casket. Actually... you can share Yvl's.

You mean you're not going to add me to your Alabama Windchime?

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011   #16
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5072 days)
Threads: 69
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades
Nah, it's ok if you give suggestions. But I have my own ideas in mind for how to slim things down. Also, I'd rather gradually slim down than massively reduce it all at once.
[insert joke about Johnny not wanting to do any actual work here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog
Man, Deity.