Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Suggestions

Notices

Suggestions Post any suggestions for fourms, options, etc you have here. All suggestions will be reviewed, so if you think of something you'd like to see, by all means post it!

Old 05-06-2010   #11
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5184 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroErotica View Post
Holy fuck.

Yvl, shut up, lol.
Holly, I'm surprised you'd say that. Can anyone be bothered? Oh itd be SO fucking hard to take a picture of your gaming set up or post a drawing you already made.
Same with you, Gunny, didnt you read the whole thing? We can have voting for anything, it doesnt HAVE to be art.

I thought it was a decent idea because it could be about anything.
Oh well, at least I gave a damn to try and think of something we could do together.
I really give up, I was trying to do something nice and everyone just wanted to complain and not even compromise or try.
Whoa! CALM DOWN.

I never said I CAN'T BE BOTHERED.

I meant, can anyone in the forum be bothered. It was a question.
A question.
That thing. Where you ask something because you want to know an answer.

I didn't say it was hard.

Oh, I'm not saying anymore because I'm gonna get mad.

I never said it was a bad idea.
RE READ MY POST
I SAID I CAN BE BOTHERED.
I. Can. Be. Bothered.

Oh, freaking johnnywaffles!
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010   #12
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5184 days)
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

For the record.

I thought it was a neat idea.

I'm up for it. I only asked if the rest of the forum could be bothered.
I've been here for a long time. We've set up various things in the past and people drop out because they can't be bothered.
That's all I meant.

I don't like people going off at me for asking a simple question.
Old 05-06-2010   #13
Mina
None So Cold - Frozen Soul

(3625 days)
Threads: 75
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
1 week 1 day 3 hour

Mina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to all
Mina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to all
Quote:
I meant, can anyone in the forum be bothered. It was a question.
ok that much i understood. sorry if how i answered came off a certain way. but thats a little over negative dont you think? I wasnt only addressing you, anyway. I more or less meant Id be a bit dissapointed if everyone was like "oh no its too much of a pain for me take and post a picture". I really do try very hard and on several occasion to get people posting and have fun and I know Im not the most liked since I speak my mind but this is me.

By the way, Im very calm. Im having my morning tea.
Mina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010   #14
Mina

(3625 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 1 day 3 hour

Mina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to all
Mina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to allMina is truly an inspiration to all
Sweetheart, you calm down- lol
I wasnt going off on you.

Theres been 430345 times people took what I typed out the wrong way. This is one of those times. I swear a lot generally, too it doesnt mean Im going off on you.

I will say I didnt think you were up for it because the rest of the member might not but I couldnt tell if you liked the idea, how I understood what you said, was more of "well they wont so its a bad idea"
Id really hate to think most of them wouldnt like to try and would feel its a bother to try out a game/contest
Old 05-06-2010   #15
Spud Webb
Ciroc Obama

(3875 days)
Threads: 23
Style: Girl Power
Mood: Is handsome a mood
Time spent on board:
6 day 12 hour 39 min

Spud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimen
Spud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Spud Webb
Just do it. If you think it's a good idea, what's stopping you? You're just wasting time gauging general interest; people will join in on something if it looks like fun.

"Evermore Hottest Maln"

I put the mac in aroni
Spud Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010   #16
Elisa Maza
Banned (at user's request)

(5018 days)
Threads: 7
Mood: Lonely. Play with me~
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
What about those of us who have no possible way of getting things like pictures or photos or artwork or anything of the sort online? ;.; I have no camera, no scanner, no digital whozits of any kind. Well, I guess I could always write something.
Elisa Maza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010   #17
Mina

(3625 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 1 day 3 hour

Yeah, you can do the writing ones. I suggested all different kinds so theres something for everyone.
Like, I cant draw, haha, no way in hell could I. I wish I could!
I was hoping if people liked the idea we could come up with a list, maybe, of ideas and pick one out. maybe every 2 weeks, every month, something like that.
Old 05-06-2010   #18
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5184 days)
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizel View Post
What about those of us who have no possible way of getting things like pictures or photos or artwork or anything of the sort online? ;.; I have no camera, no scanner, no digital whozits of any kind. Well, I guess I could always write something.
WRITE SOMETHING O_O

DO IT

I could enter my Pokemans Story.
Or even one of my comics.

I've got some comics that I've never posted here.
Old 05-06-2010   #19
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(5258 days)
Threads: 2777
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
Sounds like a good idea to me. I can post some of my rantings. Maybe get Krystle to post some art. Though many of you forget who she is lol.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #20
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5293 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizel View Post
I challenge you to an MS paint off of the shit that we cannot take pictures of or scan. We shall instead make it up as if we did and win everytime through sheer awesomeness of imagination!

As such, please make the first contest about Peter Pan so that I might rock it with happy thoughts!

In any event, I'd be up for doing something, it'd be quite "minimalist" as I suck at graphics, writing might take a little (as typing hurtses without meds) but damnit I would rock this shit!
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote