Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Suggestions

Notices

Suggestions Post any suggestions for fourms, options, etc you have here. All suggestions will be reviewed, so if you think of something you'd like to see, by all means post it!

Old 11-04-2008   #1
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5018 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
An EF Election?

In honor of the Presidental Election, I think that EF should hold its own election for something. I am not sure what it should be for, but i'm sure if we think a little bit that we could get some ideas flowing in here.

What do you all think?
Old 11-04-2008   #2
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4170 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
We tried that. Too much bias towards a blue haired ninny.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008   #3
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5459 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 5 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
As God-King of EF and master of all I survey, I hereby suspend, cancel, or prohibit any election that will in any way allow the possibility of someone encroaching on my otherwise-unlimited and unchecked executive, legislative, and judicial powers on EF.
Old 11-04-2008   #4
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5018 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Send a message via MSN to Altima
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades View Post
As God-King of EF and master of all I survey, I hereby suspend, cancel, or prohibit any election that will in any way allow the possibility of someone encroaching on my otherwise-unlimited and unchecked executive, legislative, and judicial powers on EF.
Hey wait a minute, I thought that EF was a democracy? You can't just control all 3 branches of EF can you? There has got to be a law against it! I know I can find it, let me find my EF Handbook.

*Gets his EF Handbook*

Artcle 3-256 paragraph 4 EF can hold an election as long as they get a 98% vote among its active members to do so. Ha see I knew it was in there somewhere!
Old 11-04-2008   #5
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5459 days)
Time spent on board:

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
Hey wait a minute, I thought that EF was a democracy? You can't just control all 3 branches of EF can you? There has got to be a law against it! I know I can find it, let me find my EF Handbook.

*Gets his EF Handbook*

Artcle 3-256 paragraph 4 EF can hold an election as long as they get a 98% vote among its active members to do so. Ha see I knew it was in there somewhere!
And guess who defines what an "active member" is? Me. Simply gotta define active as a segment of time too short to be conducive to an election.

That is, assuming that's all true. Fact is, it's BS. EF isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship, and I'm Kim Jong-il.
Old 11-04-2008   #6
Elisa Maza
Banned (at user's request)

(5142 days)
Threads: 7
Style: Event Horizon
Mood: Lonely. Play with me~
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooglebugle View Post
We tried that. Too much bias towards a blue haired ninny.
Bias nothing. People just saw him for what he was; a superior leader and canidate. You're just biased against Ike. Or towards Samus. Or both
Elisa Maza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008   #7
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4170 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
I had to be bias towards Samus. I was her campaign manager. And no one even listened to my side because they were all bias towards Ike.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 11-04-2008   #8
Elisa Maza
Banned (at user's request)

(5142 days)
Threads: 7
Style: Event Horizon
Mood: Lonely. Play with me~
Time spent on board:
8 month 0 week 2 day

Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Elisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanityElisa Maza is a brilliant tribute to humanity
It's not that they didn't listen, it's that they saw Ike as the superior canidate, like I said. He was clearly the one who should have one. Samus had no chance against in.

If you want Samus to win, you shoulda put them in a colliseum or something and had them fight to the death, instead of run for office
Elisa Maza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008   #9
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4170 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

They didn't see him as the superior candidate. No one cared about the election aspect of it except for you, Holly, and myself. And even if the stipulation was a fight to the death they would still be bias towards Ike. Because they all like swords and capes or something.

Old 11-04-2008   #10
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5459 days)
Time spent on board:

Samus is the obvious choice. Really.