Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Ask the Staff

Notices

Ask the Staff If you have any questions for the staff, ask us here.

Old 09-29-2008   #1
horrible
bouncie~ bouncie~

(4932 days)
Threads: 205
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: (-_<)
Time spent on board:
2 week 1 day 1 hour

horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity
horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Weird bug with advanced posts

Don't know if its just me, but for some reason although I'm able to type in the title, thread description, and message...I can't edit the text. None of the toolbar options are working (style, fort, even the smiles).
horrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008   #2
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4789 days)
Threads: 213
Style: Smoke
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
What browser and operating system are you using? Did you upgrade to the latest version of each? When did you start noticing this?

Nickelback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008   #3
horrible
bouncie~ bouncie~

(4932 days)
Time spent on board:
2 week 1 day 1 hour

horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity

Firefox build 3. OS; vista home premium (sp1). I believe I upgraded (degraded...eh, semantics >_>) to vista a few months ago and I just got firefox 3 about a month ago. And I know that everything worked because I changed text size on one of my posts a while ago, so this is the first I've really noticed that theres a problem.
Old 09-29-2008   #4
Night
PM

(4996 days)
Threads: 56
Mood: Moods are for emo kids
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Night Send a message via MSN to Night
That's not a bug, we're just fucking tired of you making posts.
Old 09-29-2008   #5
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5405 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
I don't even understand what the problem is exactly, horrible.
Old 09-29-2008   #6
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5408 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
try refreshing and doing it again.

it happens to me from time to time.
Old 09-30-2008   #7
horrible
bouncie~ bouncie~

(4932 days)
Time spent on board:
2 week 1 day 1 hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades View Post
I don't even understand what the problem is exactly, horrible.
Basically, you know that blue square that marks hovering items in the toolbar of the advanced post menu (like bold and style), mine doesn't have that. In fact, its as if all the options and selections are painted on (I can't select or click them) and when I try to use the default keys (like ctrl+b) it just brings up my bookmarks menu or whatever the shortcuts are supposed to do by default in firefox. I just tried out with flock and it works there, but still doesn't work in firefox ._. ps; refreshing doesn't help
Old 09-30-2008   #8
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5076 days)
Threads: 69
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Quote:
I try to use the default keys (like ctrl+b)
What, that normally works? I always just typed the tags out myself anyway, so I don't even use the toolbar much.

EDIT: Huh, so it does.
Raist Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008   #9
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5363 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistifer View Post
What, that normally works? I always just typed the tags out myself anyway, so I don't even use the toolbar much.

EDIT: Huh, so it does.
Most shortcuts work, just don't try ctrl+w or else you'll lose your current tab.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008   #10
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5405 days)
Threads: 1785
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Well, can someone who uses (or has the non-laziness to acquire) the browser he uses try and work this out for him. It works fine for me, and frankly I have no idea how to go abotu figuring anything out regarding it, especially if it's probly on his end.