Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Suggestions

Notices

Suggestions Post any suggestions for fourms, options, etc you have here. All suggestions will be reviewed, so if you think of something you'd like to see, by all means post it!

Old 01-06-2008   #1
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4725 days)
Threads: 213
Style: Smoke
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
competitions

So...I was thinking. What about competitions here on EF? Like, Graphics or writing or art or music or something else I have yet to think of.

No I don't have anything to elaborate on, just an idea I wanted to throw out there before I forgot about it again.

Wouldn't competitions increase activity here or something?

Nickelback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008   #2
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5341 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Fill out form 56-B1 and send it to the EF Regulatory Board Chairman. You'll be notified in 6-8 months whether it's ok or not.

Seriously though, it sounds like a good idea to me.
Old 01-06-2008   #3
Bloozilla
Starkluftwaffe

(5352 days)
Threads: 220
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 year 0 month 2 week 3 day

Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
I like this too, but didn't we have something like this and it failed?
Bloozilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008   #4
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5163 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
I lol'd at lades first comment there.

and we used to have an art contest way back in the day. should fire that back up again.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008   #5
Tirk Renard
Nomnomnom

(3923 days)
Threads: 3
Style: Final Fantasy: Old School
Mood: Excited
Time spent on board:
2 day 16 hour 38 min

Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!
Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!Tirk Renard is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to Tirk Renard Send a message via MSN to Tirk Renard
We should hold a flea contest and then maybe gunny would actually have a shot at winning!

...but what reward is given to the winner of contests? EF Supreme overlord sounds right.
Tirk Renard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008   #6
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5341 days)
Threads: 1785
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirk Renard View Post
We should hold a flea contest and then maybe gunny would actually have a shot at winning!

...but what reward is given to the winner of contests? EF Supreme overlord sounds right.
Fucking owned.
Old 01-06-2008   #7
jethro
@_@

(5255 days)
Threads: 78
Mood: @_@
Time spent on board:
3 week 6 day 18 hour

jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
jethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to alljethro is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to jethro Send a message via MSN to jethro
i like this idea, should be cool, although hopefully they aren't mainly art ones since im terrible at art lol
Old 01-06-2008   #8
Night
PM

(4932 days)
Threads: 56
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Moods are for emo kids
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Night Send a message via MSN to Night
Sounds good.

I thought that the Mouse Only art thing Gunny posted was a competition.

That'd be fun.
Old 01-06-2008   #9
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5163 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal Donnelly View Post
Sounds good.

I thought that the Mouse Only art thing Gunny posted was a competition.

That'd be fun.

twas actually just a challenge to see who could do it. no winners just for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirk Renard View Post
Oh...but if this was a odd fetish contest you'd surely win with screwing keyboards and molesting fruit drink bottles. ;D
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008   #10
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5344 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
So...I was thinking. What about competitions here on EF? Like, Graphics or writing or art or music or something else I have yet to think of.
I'd be up for doing anything related to stepmania.