Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 12-31-2007   #31
Kegan
Einberufener

(3913 days)
Threads: 6
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Cheerfully dense
Time spent on board:
20 h 28 min 8 sec

Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!
Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!Kegan is a star, a bright shining star!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfray Humedingor View Post
FUCK, I know you guys buy games, and shit.

Anyway.

I bought a nice bone controller for my NES. I just wish I had the toploader to go with it. >.>
Hahaha.... I have a toploading NES, but no Bone Controller T_T

Anyways, latest Purchases:

Console: PS2

Games: Urban Chaos, KH2, Taito Legends 2, Maximo, DMC1, GTA collection, and Shadow of the Colossus

Hardware: A Logitech wireless ps2 controller
Kegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007   #32
sephiroth4eva
Destroyer of worlds

(5107 days)
Threads: 60
Mood: smiteful
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 7 hour

sephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanity
sephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanitysephiroth4eva is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to sephiroth4eva
the last thing that i gots was ....

console: x box 360 eliet
game: final fantasy tactics the lion wars for the psp and halo 3
hardwear i got 2 wireless controller for the game cube.

"It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury. ...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha ha ha. And at the center of that injury, will be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with all the energy of the Planet, I will become a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet...I will cease to exist as I am now...Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every soul."
sephiroth4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008   #33
Kurisha
all your base are belong to me

(4293 days)
Threads: 5
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: DERP.
Time spent on board:
1 day 15 hour 46 min

Kurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to all
Kurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to allKurisha is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via MSN to Kurisha Send a message via Yahoo to Kurisha Send a message via Skype™ to Kurisha
Console/handheld: PSP
Game: FFVII: Crisis Core
Accesories: Memory Stick Duo and PSP Artic Skin
Kurisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #34
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4900 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Fable II, and soon Golden Axe as it looks good too.
Old 10-26-2008   #35
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5138 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leknaat View Post
Atelier Iris 3!! We finally found it which made me very happy because I had previously been told that the nearest copy was over 100 miles away.
Way late [almost a year]

But Atelier Iris 3 is everywhere around here.
I have the first AI, but havent finished it.

My last purchase was...

Shadow The Hedgehog.
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Racers.

Yeah, know 'bout it.
Old 10-26-2008   #36
Night
PM

(4932 days)
Threads: 56
Mood: Moods are for emo kids
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Night Send a message via MSN to Night
Fable II.

First game I've bought since Halo 3. Fucking worth the wait.
Old 10-26-2008   #37
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4052 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Last game I purchased for myself was GTA SA PC. However, I do have about 10 360 games waiting for me at home, so I suppose those count as well.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #38
Night
PM

(4932 days)
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
I just got Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, but I wouldn't say it was a purchase, exactly...
Old 10-26-2008   #39
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4052 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
I didn't even know that game was out yet.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008   #40
Night
PM

(4932 days)
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

It just came out a few days ago, I missed it on the first day, despite how suped I was for it.