Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 12-02-2007   #21
Irving1992
Katon! Goukakyuu No Justu!

(3977 days)
Threads: 126
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Peaks and Valleys
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 4 day

Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Irving1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Irving1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
I bought Dig Dug off of the Xbox 360 Arcade at my brother's house.
Dude, I JUST bought that same thing today.

But really, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men was my last purchase.

Irving1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #22
The Deity
Combat Extraordinaire

(5076 days)
Threads: 538
Mood: Pissed
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 5 day

The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to The Deity
NHL 2k8. Its been a while...

To Live a Thousand Years
The Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #23
Leknaat
The Executor of Balance

(5294 days)
Threads: 180
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Hee hee
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 13 hour

Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Yahoo to Leknaat
Atelier Iris 3!! We finally found it which made me very happy because I had previously been told that the nearest copy was over 100 miles away.
Old 12-03-2007   #24
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4052 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
I suppose it counts, since I did spend actual money to buy the items.

I purchased the Shuffle Dungeon, The Six Treasures Item pack and the Ultra Hard Mod for Blue Dragon yesterday. Although the Ultra Hard Mod was free.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007   #25
Setzophone
Are ya alright?

(5147 days)
Threads: 290
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 5 day

Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Setzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanitySetzophone is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Setzophone Send a message via MSN to Setzophone Send a message via Skype™ to Setzophone
FUCK, I know you guys buy games, and shit.

Anyway.

I bought a nice bone controller for my NES. I just wish I had the toploader to go with it. >.>
Old 12-29-2007   #26
The Deity
Combat Extraordinaire

(5076 days)
Threads: 538
Mood: Pissed
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 5 day

The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to The Deity
Classic controller for the Wii.

To Live a Thousand Years
The Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #27
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5163 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Warhammer 40,000 Squad Command for the DS. great game....just hard a bit.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007   #28
Cherubim1324
The Guardian

(4748 days)
Threads: 1075
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 4 day

Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Cherubim1324
BF 1942: TCC

Battlefield 1942: The Complete Collection
Genesis 3:24 (KJV)
Cherubim1324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007   #29
T1000416
Obertausendkämpfer

(5054 days)
Threads: 109
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: I'm pretty comfortable
Time spent on board:
2 week 0 day 7 hour

T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!T1000416 is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to T1000416
I bought Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, and Super C from the virtual console.
Old 12-31-2007   #30
Venom
possess, dood!

(4281 days)
Threads: 8
Mood: super, thanks for asking
Time spent on board:
4 day 11 hour 34 min

Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!
Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!Venom is a star, a bright shining star!
Last game I bought was Kirby's Dreamland 3. Fun stuff.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote