Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Ask the Staff

Notices

Ask the Staff If you have any questions for the staff, ask us here.
Thread Description: or is it just me?

Old 11-03-2007   #11
Ashe
Vengeful Wrathe

(4872 days)
Threads: 120
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Hmph...
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 1 day

Ashe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to all
Ashe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to allAshe is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via Yahoo to Ashe
im feeling it and its frustrating sometimes, but i deal with it since ive nothing else to do lol
Old 11-03-2007   #12
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5020 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
It is slow when I first get on EF, and sometimes my shouts take a long time to show up or they don't show up at all in some cases. Other than that, it is normal I think.
Old 11-03-2007   #13
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5464 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffeh Bunneh View Post
With me it just lags when first connecting to the server, and apart from that it works fine.
same here. once I'm actually logged in the site is fine.
Old 11-05-2007   #14
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(5384 days)
Threads: 2777
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
I'm used to it by now.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #15
horrible
bouncie~ bouncie~

(4989 days)
Threads: 205
Mood: (-_<)
Time spent on board:
2 week 1 day 1 hour

horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity
horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity
You may be used to it...but for me its only getting worse. At times I can't get on the site at all and when I can it seems to take longer and longer to load
horrible is offline   Reply With Quote