Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Ask the Staff

Notices

Ask the Staff If you have any questions for the staff, ask us here.
Thread Description: or is it just me?

Old 11-01-2007   #1
horrible
bouncie~ bouncie~

(4933 days)
Threads: 205
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: (-_<)
Time spent on board:
2 week 1 day 1 hour

horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity
horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity
EF getting lag attack?

EF is really starting to slow down and I already know that its not my computer because while I'm waiting for EF to load I'm usually checking my mail.

Is anyone else having this problem?
horrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #2
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5363 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
With me it just lags when first connecting to the server, and apart from that it works fine.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #3
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5405 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
I dunno, I really need to change hosts soon. This one is outliving it's usefulness. It was nice as a last resort after our previous host suddenly cancelled and said "lol we're terminating ur spac cuz u broke a limit we nevar told u lolzzzz PWNT"
Old 11-02-2007   #4
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4789 days)
Threads: 213
Style: Smoke
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
*picks nose and spits in Johnny's eyes* I've told you to do it since like forever.

Nickelback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #5
horrible
bouncie~ bouncie~

(4933 days)
Time spent on board:
2 week 1 day 1 hour

horrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanityhorrible is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades View Post
I dunno, I really need to change hosts soon. This one is outliving it's usefulness. It was nice as a last resort after our previous host suddenly cancelled and said "lol we're terminating ur spac cuz u broke a limit we nevar told u lolzzzz PWNT"
pwnted indeed >_>
Old 11-02-2007   #6
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5227 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Lol. I dunno. EF always seems slow for me...using dial up and all ya know <.<
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #7
horrible
bouncie~ bouncie~

(4933 days)
Time spent on board:
2 week 1 day 1 hour

well I'm using DSL and I'm still in lag city -_-
Old 11-02-2007   #8
Bloozilla
Starkluftwaffe

(5416 days)
Threads: 220
Time spent on board:
1 year 0 month 2 week 3 day

Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Same with Fly, it only lags when I attempt to get on EF itself, but that's it o.o
Bloozilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #9
The Deity
Combat Extraordinaire

(5140 days)
Threads: 538
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Pissed
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 5 day

The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to The Deity
Well, I haven't gotten on anywhere aside from my college for a while, so I haven't noticed anything.

To Live a Thousand Years
The Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #10
Dark Luther
Jackal...

(5100 days)
Threads: 464
Mood: Casually shell shocked.....
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 9 hour

Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Dark Luther
A little...sometimes...

I won't die I won't go away I'll always be here
no good asking me I won't speak

no words sitting alone night in my hut eyes closed hands open
wisps of an unknown face

hear the cruel no-answer until blood drips down
beat your head against the wall of it

we're lost where the mind can't find us
utterly lost

- Ikkyū
Dark Luther is offline   Reply With Quote