Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Ask the Staff

Notices

Ask the Staff If you have any questions for the staff, ask us here.

Old 09-19-2007   #1
mldyxcore
Hey hey hey smoke weed every day

(4777 days)
Threads: 16
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Ribarahhh timmaaah
Time spent on board:
1 day 5 hour 14 min

mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!
mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via MSN to mldyxcore
No such thing as a stupid question

I wondersss

How do I post a YouTube vid in my post?

Just wondering if theres a code or something.
mldyxcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #2
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(5324 days)
Threads: 2777
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
I'm assuming that you copy and paste the URL, but I'm no expert.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #3
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5360 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
The vbcode used to link directly to video or websites is incompatable with the updated vb currently. So as such there is no way yet to do it.

Previously we used the [inwindow] code to link such items.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #4
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(5324 days)
Threads: 2777
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
see, someone smarter always walks in and gives you the 411.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #5
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5224 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffeh Bunneh View Post
The vbcode used to link directly to video or websites is incompatable with the updated vb currently. So as such there is no way yet to do it.

Previously we used the [inwindow] code to link such items.
Actually youtube has a feature there that just gets you the coding to embed it. I mean lathan just did it not that long ago with that cat one >> So it is possible. Just need to fiddle around with it..I'll try embedding a youtube video when I can and tell you how I did it.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #6
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(4638 days)
Threads: 315
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
I believe embedding requires HTML. Some forums here have HTML disabled, so it won't work everywhere
Old 09-19-2007   #7
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4786 days)
Threads: 213
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pretty much!

Nickelback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #8
mldyxcore
Hey hey hey smoke weed every day

(4777 days)
Threads: 16
Mood: Ribarahhh timmaaah
Time spent on board:
1 day 5 hour 14 min

mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!
mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!mldyxcore is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via MSN to mldyxcore
Thanks very muchly
that helps a lotly
mldyxcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #9
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5360 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartymus Lunderclack View Post
Actually youtube has a feature there that just gets you the coding to embed it. I mean lathan just did it not that long ago with that cat one >> So it is possible. Just need to fiddle around with it..I'll try embedding a youtube video when I can and tell you how I did it.
Only forums with html on allow that, the inwindow really was a uniform way to do it without the restrictions with what forums have html on (of which there actually aren't that many)
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #10
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4786 days)
Threads: 213
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Well, you know what, I'll look into a youtube tag.

Nickelback is offline   Reply With Quote