Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Suggestions

Notices

Suggestions Post any suggestions for fourms, options, etc you have here. All suggestions will be reviewed, so if you think of something you'd like to see, by all means post it!

Old 07-27-2007   #11
Jack The Ripper
I am the hood.

(4049 days)
Threads: 8
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: On Crack
Time spent on board:
5 day 12 hour 56 min

Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!
Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!Jack The Ripper is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to Jack The Ripper
Yay I love red X's!
Old 07-27-2007   #12
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4719 days)
Threads: 213
Style: Smoke
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo
404, KEVIN'S BRAIN NOT FOUND.

Nickelback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007   #13
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5132 days)
Threads: 476
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
Stupid Internets. They worked earlier

http://www.gifsanimadosjas.com/video...y/1/index.html

any of these.
Old 07-27-2007   #14
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5157 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by C'mander Crisp
Actually I could see them myself when [img] tagged....odd >.>
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007   #15
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5184 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by C'mander Crisp
*Laughs*

Poor Kevin o.o;

Omigosh! It are be Kirby ^o^ So cuddly~ So squishy~ Weee~
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007   #16
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5157 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
And i'm wondering when lades shall ever notice the thread and determine if he's gonna use the smiles or not on the forum.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007   #17
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5335 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
I'll get around to it someday. Right after I upgrade to 3.6.7 or whatever.

Seriously though...someday >.>
Old 07-29-2007   #18
Bloozilla
Starkluftwaffe

(5346 days)
Threads: 220
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 year 0 month 2 week 3 day

Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
Bloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leaderBloozilla is a grand leader
You mean, when the Lades becomes unlazy, aka the apocalypse. >.>
Bloozilla is offline   Reply With Quote