Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Suggestions

Notices

Suggestions Post any suggestions for fourms, options, etc you have here. All suggestions will be reviewed, so if you think of something you'd like to see, by all means post it!

Old 07-25-2007   #1
Twilight
YouTuber

(5303 days)
Threads: 221
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Happy
Time spent on board:
1 week 3 day 23 hour

Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
OH! my turn!

You should create a Name Changes forum. Making it a subforum of the Ask the Staff forum works. Simply close each topic once it's requested. Make guidelines..etc. It makes things a lot easier...

The most you have to do is, change the description of the Ask The Staff forum...adding "OH NOES AND NAME CHANGES!" Not in that fashion but, you know.
Old 07-25-2007   #2
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5014 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Just PM an admin.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #3
Twilight
YouTuber

(5303 days)
Threads: 221
Mood: Happy
Time spent on board:
1 week 3 day 23 hour

Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
Yeah, I know. But eventually, it's going to get tiring sifting through 9 pm of name changes if you're looking for a specific message. I've gone through the same thing being an Administrator. I just hell with it and got a Name Change forum...post counts off...makes it really easy..and people don't get to use it for aimlessly raising post counts.

Everyone who says no is a communist.
Old 07-25-2007   #4
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5464 days)
Threads: 1785
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 5 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omerta
Yeah, I know. But eventually, it's going to get tiring sifting through 9 pm of name changes if you're looking for a specific message. I've gone through the same thing being an Administrator. I just hell with it and got a Name Change forum...post counts off...makes it really easy..and people don't get to use it for aimlessly raising post counts.

Everyone who says no is a communist.
Well, gimme some vodka and call me red, because the PMs work fine for us.

If at some point we're big enough that admins are getting their inbox clogged with name change requests, I'll make such a forum. But that certainly isn't now.

Hell, I force more name changes on people than I actually get requests.
Old 07-25-2007   #5
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5313 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
*Giggles* That's funny.
You're dying for rquests sooooo badly~ That you force changes on people ^-^;;

Poor Lades o.o;

But um...Yeah...I don't see the point in doing that.
We don't abuse the kidness of having our higher up peoples change our names when we ask.
We have a nice community.

It only doesn't work in other places cos they're full of more "Omigosh! IT'S OVER THE INTERNET! GET A LIFE!" people than we have...
Actually...We only have one of those ._.
But anyways yeah...It's only people that don't care or are plain morons that abuse that kind of thing.

We all be nice ^o^
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote