Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Ask the Staff

Notices

Ask the Staff If you have any questions for the staff, ask us here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2007   #21
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4788 days)
Threads: 213
Style: Smoke
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
EDIT: IRC CONVO!!! I'm DD_133 around the Doom arena so yeah.

Session Start: Sat Jun 09 16:15:09 2007
Session Ident: Ralphis
<DD_133> Bastard
<Ralphis> ?
<DD_133> You know what's up
<Ralphis> um
<Ralphis> no i dont
<DD_133> Yes you do, you fuckin hacked a site I admin
<Ralphis> not my fault you don't change your passes
<DD_133> Dude that was not cool, and why today of all days?
<Ralphis> duh you know why
<DD_133> Well lets say I don't
<Ralphis> you go paintballing on saturdays duh
<Ralphis> nub
<DD_133> Ugh
<DD_133> How did you find EF
<Ralphis> i did a search on your AIM name and found it
<Ralphis> easy as pie
<DD_133> Moron, I have half a mind to just ban you on the spot from the channel
<Ralphis> im the founder of the channel so go ahead and try
<DD_133> Well I changed my pass, so bugger off, you almost got me in huge trouble
<Ralphis> rofl
<Ralphis> like i care, youre just too dumb to change your pass
<Ralphis> chill out, it was a joke anyway
<Ralphis> dont get your members feelings hurt now!
<DD_133> w/e
Session Close: Sat Jun 09 16:34:46 2007

Old 06-09-2007   #22
king kuppy
Plowin through your beanfield!

(5171 days)
Threads: 129
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via MSN to king kuppy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjurus Rex
him, we talked about doing this to another person. I have witnesses!
Old 06-09-2007   #23
Nickelback

(4788 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kuppy
him, we talked about doing this to another person. I have witnesses!
Huh??

Old 06-09-2007   #24
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5226 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Dude....a friend of yours....your friends suck dude.
Old 06-09-2007   #25
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5404 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Wait, who did the what now?

o.o
Old 06-09-2007   #26
Nickelback

(4788 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironside the Reaper's Nephew
Dude....a friend of yours....your friends suck dude.
Well I wasn't expecting this and I've known him longer than I've known anyone here. So whatever, crisis averted.

Old 06-09-2007   #27
Cherubim1324
The Guardian

(4810 days)
Threads: 1075
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
2 month 1 week 4 day

Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Cherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimenCherubim1324 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Cherubim1324
Just Post

Did Rex fuck up? Yes. Did he fix the problem? Yes. Has he since done anything to prevent this from happening again. He says he is/has...
That being the case, is it at all possible that we can just move past this and get back to the business at hand!
Genesis 3:24 (KJV)
Old 06-09-2007   #28
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5253 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
...Um...We never...Said we...Blamed Nick for this...

He blames himself >.>; But that doesn't exactly count.

We all know it's not his fault. *Glares at everyone* Don't we!

I'd like to throttle his friend ._. cos that was really creepy. But nuh...I'm glad it's fixed.

That was enough to give me nightmares...I couldn't *Sobs* Use the shoutbox! It was torture~
Old 06-09-2007   #29
Nickelback

(4788 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

*hands holly some sugar cubes* You should feel better and hyperish after those. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherubim1324
Has he since done anything to prevent this from happening again. He says he is/has...
Well, the only reason he would even access my account and the admincp in the first place was that he had my pass, but since I changed it, it won't happen again.

Now that the problem's resolved, what to do with the topic?

Old 06-09-2007   #30
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5226 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Actually you could use the shoutbox. Just press stop button on your browser and then type whatever you want and then go into the shoutbox to see whats in there XD But don't need to do that anymore >.>
Closed Thread