Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Ask the Staff

Notices

Ask the Staff If you have any questions for the staff, ask us here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2007   #11
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(5359 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
I actually just started getting it now, so I guess I'm not special anymore.
Old 06-09-2007   #12
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5253 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
Enjoy it while you can...Cos it'll haunt you sometime, too -.-;

I can't use the shoutbox at all. As soon as I hit the main page it goes to that annoying thing.

Oh, noes! It's attacking Tessa-Chan, too.

If it is a member of staff...Will you let me give them a good telling off?

If possible, I'd like to get my claws out and use them for a scratching post, too.
Old 06-09-2007   #13
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5226 days)
Threads: 1415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Actually when going to the main page don't let the shoutbox load. Just press stop and that solves the problem until you get back to the main page again XD
Old 06-09-2007   #14
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4954 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Doesnt look like any of us. Likely someone Johnny knows from another site.
Old 06-09-2007   #15
king kuppy
Plowin through your beanfield!

(5171 days)
Threads: 129
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via MSN to king kuppy
lol, i think i know who it is...
Old 06-09-2007   #16
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5226 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Who kuppy?
Old 06-09-2007   #17
Ryw
I Thought What I'd Do Was...

(5166 days)
Threads: 190
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: I'm posing yo!
Time spent on board:
2 week 3 day 9 hour

Ryw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Ryw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanityRyw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Ryw
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kuppy
lol, i think i know who it is...
Don't just say stuff like that and wonder off!

It's not happening to me.
Old 06-09-2007   #18
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5253 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
Kuppy -.- Come on. Tell us who you think it is...

You can't say something like that and then leave us hanging.

It's mean T_T
Old 06-09-2007   #19
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4788 days)
Threads: 213
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
I know exactly who it is. A clanmate of mine knows my PWs and apparently he found out about EF by doing a search on my username while I was away paintballing today, conveniently. Crisis averted. Although, I didn't even know meta tags could redirect until now. I'll have to change my PW post haste.

Crazy motherfucker, he is.

EDIT: Technically, it's my fault for letting myself use the same pass after he already knew I used it on multiple places. So scream at me and stuff.

Old 06-09-2007   #20
Baka
Chire....Senbonzakura

(4988 days)
Threads: 168
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: bored....just like every day
Time spent on board:
4 week 1 day 22 hour

Baka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Baka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanityBaka is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Baka Send a message via Yahoo to Baka
it's damn annoying. i finally get on and spend some time here and then that happens wtf i'm pissed. grrr....argh....YAWN ok i'm tired now i go lay on a couch....btw at work