Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Suggestions

Notices

Suggestions Post any suggestions for fourms, options, etc you have here. All suggestions will be reviewed, so if you think of something you'd like to see, by all means post it!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2006   #1
Nickelback
I N D E S T R U C T I B L E

(4788 days)
Threads: 213
Style: Smoke
Mood: Ima kick ass.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
IRC!!!!!!!!!!

So me and Be Just/Cracka/whatever-I-don't-even-remember-anymore were talking and he brought up the idea of an EF IRC channel! For those that don't know, IRC is Internet Relay Chat, pretty much an AIM chat room except more permenant and stuff like that.

But the thing is, who would be interested in an IRC chat room, and to participate in it, even?

Old 12-03-2006   #2
king kuppy
Plowin through your beanfield!

(5171 days)
Threads: 129
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via MSN to king kuppy
We already HAD one >.> idk what happened to it.
Old 12-03-2006   #3
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5404 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
I dunno either. The guy I put in charge has long since vanished, and I dont think it ever worked well in the first place.

Still, Smashypoo, would you be willing to set it up and operate it? o.o
Old 12-03-2006   #4
Nickelback

(4788 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Nickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanityNickelback is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Easily. I know the ins and outs of IRC like the back of my hand, sadly.

It all depends on wether or not anyone wants to hop in so I'm not in a empty channel. >_>

Old 12-03-2006   #5
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4954 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Since I'm actually using IRC regularly now for suikox, I'd participate this time.
Old 12-03-2006   #6
Nickelback

(4788 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Okay so I decided to set it up on this network.

Lets try this, in mIRC, you should know where to go, but if not, type in the bottom of a window, where you type things in: /server -m irc.deltaanime.net and you'll connect to the server the IRC channel is on. When you connect successfully, it's wise to register your name, using /msg nickserv register <PASS> <EMAIL>, where you replace the obvious. Then, type /join #evermore.

I should be able to get a better tutorial up and runnin soon. I dunno how it works in other clients apart form mIRC, but it shouldn't be too hard. Remember, the network is irc.deltaanime.net and the channel is #evermore.

Old 12-03-2006   #7
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4954 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Will I still be able to be connected to Rizon?

Doesn't look like it.
Old 12-03-2006   #8
Nickelback

(4788 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Yeah you can if you have mIRC, and just have the server open up in a new window.

Cause that's what the -m switch does. -m in /server -m irc.deltaanime.net lets you open an entirely new server window in mIRC.

Old 12-03-2006   #9
Day
AM

(5360 days)
Threads: 150
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Nostalgic
Time spent on board:
4 week 0 day 19 hour

Day is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimen
Day is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimenDay is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Day
Anyone who can, be sure to jump on this. We gotta make this work. IRC unites niggas more than just forums.
Old 12-03-2006   #10
Nickelback

(4788 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 0 day

Seems like Deltaanime is the network of choice from here on out. I'll make an announcement with full instructions and stuff soon.

Closed Thread