Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Suggestions

Notices

Suggestions Post any suggestions for fourms, options, etc you have here. All suggestions will be reviewed, so if you think of something you'd like to see, by all means post it!
Thread Description: Yep...

Old 08-23-2006   #11
Twilight
YouTuber

(5174 days)
Threads: 221
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Happy
Time spent on board:
1 week 3 day 23 hour

Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
No I said I could try..I can get myself into my friends connection and use his internet but I'mnot that mean.

But this is why I said or someone else will have to do it.

Add Resident Evil Series to the list of suggestions.

Can't believe you never made a sub forum for that -.-
Old 08-23-2006   #12
king kuppy
Plowin through your beanfield!

(5102 days)
Threads: 129
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
king kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to allking kuppy is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via MSN to king kuppy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja
(Don't try to argue with that. My highest download rate was 3.5kbps. I have to wait 15 minutes after I click my user icon before I can even click start then internet...yeah dial up plus dell = the worst shit ever)
I disagree, my old dial up was better than my previous router. Pretty sad.

EDIT: I haven't heard of either of the games, i'll go with the majority.

Last edited by king kuppy; 08-23-2006 at 05:47 PM.
king kuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006   #13
Twilight
YouTuber

(5174 days)
Threads: 221
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Happy
Time spent on board:
1 week 3 day 23 hour

Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
That's all you came in here to post?...you tard -.- Post whethe ror not it would be a good idea for The forums I suggested to be made or not.
Old 08-27-2006   #14
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5338 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
don't be too elaborate at first. use a minimal number of forums when you're getting started and expand when it's necessary.
Old 08-27-2006   #15
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(5290 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphiel
don't be too elaborate at first. use a minimal number of forums when you're getting started and expand when it's necessary.
He's talking about forums that he wants added here, not trying to start his own site, unless I'm mistaken.
Old 08-27-2006   #16
Hobo Moderator
Kaffee
Urban Legend

(5258 days)
Threads: 2777
Mood: 40 is the new 20....maybe not
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKaffee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kaffee Send a message via Yahoo to Kaffee
yeah, I'm pretty sure he's wanting one here, that's what he was talking about anyway.

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."
Clive Barker
Kaffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006   #17
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5338 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
oh -.-

it sounded like he was starting one of his own
Old 08-27-2006   #18
Night
PM

(4926 days)
Threads: 56
Mood: Moods are for emo kids
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Night Send a message via MSN to Night
That had me confused at first, too >.>
Old 08-27-2006   #19
The Deity
Combat Extraordinaire

(5070 days)
Threads: 538
Mood: Pissed
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 5 day

The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to The Deity
Those forums don't exist simply because there aren't any threads on them. I honestly think you're the only person who has mad a LoD thread since I've gotten here. Sure, it was a decent game, but forums have to have traffic to justify them.

Likewise there are hardly any threads about Resident Evil, and I really doubt there is for unreal tournament.

To Live a Thousand Years
The Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006   #20
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5338 days)
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

it's been talked about here and there but I think you're right about that.