Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Suggestions

Notices

Suggestions Post any suggestions for fourms, options, etc you have here. All suggestions will be reviewed, so if you think of something you'd like to see, by all means post it!
Thread Description: Yep...

Old 08-16-2006   #1
Twilight
YouTuber

(5243 days)
Threads: 221
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Happy
Time spent on board:
1 week 3 day 23 hour

Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
My forum

Ok..I have a few forum suggestions.

For Shooting Games Put in Unreal Tournament Series...I'll gladly Mod it as I've been ranked 3rd bets with world stats logging...or whatever I'll just make it uber active.

For RPG's...Legend of Dragoon Biatch. That games pwns your guys souls back and forth with ease.

Yeah.

There's my little suggestions.
Old 08-16-2006   #2
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4954 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Will anyone post in them? We (everyone but lades) could easily have forums for each and every game, like in GW, but that's a bit redundant when nobody posts in half of them.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #3
Twilight
YouTuber

(5243 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 3 day 23 hour

Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
Good questions. Why don't you ask people? It is a first person shooter where you own the hell out of people online. I think quite a few people have played UT 2004 or at least Unreal Tournament at some point.

And Legend of Dragoon, so far it's me and Bloo
Old 08-16-2006   #4
Night
PM

(4995 days)
Threads: 56
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Moods are for emo kids
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Night Send a message via MSN to Night
I played both, but I wouldn't post in those.
Old 08-16-2006   #5
Twilight
YouTuber

(5243 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 3 day 23 hour

Then you suck

lol jk

I am confident though that I could make Unreal Tournament active..thats for sure
Old 08-16-2006   #6
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5404 days)
Threads: 1785
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Unreal tournament, maybe, if it gets enough support.

LOD, though, is too old a game, and considering its a standalone, it's not getting a subforum.
Old 08-16-2006   #7
Twilight
YouTuber

(5243 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 3 day 23 hour

I can see your point unless we get like 5 million fans odf the game here..then you'd be re thinking....hopefully.

Well then I'll go around asking people....or something.

Besides I know at least 10 people here would post in it and I have at least 40 friends who play it.
Old 08-16-2006   #8
Night
PM

(4995 days)
Threads: 56
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Moods are for emo kids
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Night Send a message via MSN to Night
You don't even know 40 people, let alone have 40 friends >.>

But really, I'd only post in that UT if we had EF games.
Old 08-16-2006   #9
Twilight
YouTuber

(5243 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 3 day 23 hour

Well honestly your right I don't have exactly 40 friends I think the number is reaching around four hundred.

When I get back home to the place where my game lies(In my home.) I will set up a server for you guys to play in..otherwise someone else will have to because my computer sucks nuts like you wouldn't believe.

(Don't try to argue with that. My highest download rate was 3.5kbps. I have to wait 15 minutes after I click my user icon before I can even click start then internet...yeah dial up plus dell = the worst shit ever)
Old 08-16-2006   #10
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(5359 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja
When I get back home to the place where my game lies(In my home.) I will set up a server for you guys to play in..otherwise someone else will have to because my computer sucks nuts like you wouldn't believe.

(Don't try to argue with that. My highest download rate was 3.5kbps. I have to wait 15 minutes after I click my user icon before I can even click start then internet...yeah dial up plus dell = the worst shit ever)
You're going to host a game server off of a dial up connection?

Okay then. o_o;