Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 12-31-2014   #71
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Liverwort Tens
Our Sweet Prince

(4891 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Liverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanityLiverwort Tens is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Liverwort Tens Send a message via MSN to Liverwort Tens Send a message via Yahoo to Liverwort Tens
The dust has settled, and it looks like I'm playing:

Agarest Zero
Hearthstone
World of Warcraft
Dark Souls
Liverwort Tens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014   #72
Pinkie Pie
Rum Raisin~

(5296 days)
Threads: 259
Style: Girl Power
Time spent on board:
2 month 2 week 2 day

Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Pinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanityPinkie Pie is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinkie Pie
Currently actively playing :

World of Warcraft (trying to at least get characters to 90, haven't bought the xpac yet but likely will cave soon)
The Legend of Heroes : Trails in the Sky (thanks, Raist!)
Freedom Planet
Super Smash Bros : Wii
Mario Kart 8
Skullgirls (Anyone still play this on PC? I want people to play with like woah)

I have other things lined up to be played at some point (thank you Steam sale), but those are the ones I'm actually playing at the moment.
Old 01-02-2015   #73
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5012 days)
Threads: 69
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
I've been switching games lately like it's a competition.

The short list (that I can remember):

Crusader Kings 2 (pretty much always assume I'm playing this on some level)
Valkyria Chronicles 2
All of the Endless games
Grandia 3
Wild Arms XF
Atelier Iris 2
Spore
Mana Khemia
Front Mission 3
Old 08-25-2015   #74
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5012 days)
Threads: 69
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Still switching games like I get paid for the variety.

Crusader Kings 2 (But you knew that)
- Currently I've abandoned my Jewish khaganate game on account of it being too freaking easy at this point. I am now instead Grand Duchess Matilda the Great of Tuscany, (fictional) granddaughter of Matilda di Canossa, Bane of the Salians. Of Matilda the Elder's 15 descendants, 14 of them have been women, so I gather the game was telling me that Tuscany needed enatic succession laws. I also conquered Sicily from the Normans (after receiving papal permission to do so) while they were conquering North Africa. So my realm now looks like so: http://i.imgur.com/KyDfXdX.jpg. The southern portion will split off once any of my dynasty heads has a male child though (which, if current trends continue, may be a while yet).

Heroes of Might and Magic
- bought the Humble Bundle of these, but 4 is as far back as I can go and still find them playable.

Bladestorm: Nightmare
- Updated version of Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War, a game I played the SHIT out of in the early days of the 360. It includes a new version (Nightmare) that involves Englishmen and Frenchmen teaming up to take down Evil Joan of Arc and her army of goblins, ghouls, ghosts, griffins, and dragons. This plays pretty much what it sounds like. But it also includes the original story (Hundred Years' War) with the updated features and it's.... different. About a million times easier, which is unfortunate.

Grand Ages: Rome
- A citybuilder that doesn't make you deal with all of that annoying resource distribution stuff. Which is to say, it's about 20% of a citybuilder. Still fun in small doses just to make pretty things, or to discover the optimal placement of your slave camps.

Sorcerer King
- I have a very love-hate relationship with Stardock, but so far this one is pretty fun. It's a (single-player only) 4X that pits you against the godlike ruler of your world - so it involves building up quickly, but not so quickly that he notices and brings the hammer down before you are ready, etc. Could be good for two or three playthroughs, or could be good for quite a while depending on how Stardock wants to support it.

Rome: Total War
- I've tried to get into several of the Total War games but always felt like something was missing. They try to blend grand strategy and RTS but strip too many features from both sides to make it work. Rome has the same problems, but overall feels like it delivers the most polished experience of the ones I've tried, so I can take it in small doses.

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star
- It's alright. The plot is incomprehensible without knowing the the plot of the previous game (unreleased in the West on account of being a raising sim). Someone was kind enough to put an English summary of that game online, but by "summary" I mean it probably took me like 5-10 hours to digest it because fucking hell. Ar nosurge itself is, again, alright, but I don't think it really scratched my Ar Tonelico itch like I was hoping.

Xenonauts/X-COM: EW Long War
- Sometimes I just need to shoot aliens in the face.

Metal Gear Solid 4
- Borrowed from a friend. Determined to love it just to piss off Droog. Will let you know if I succeed.

Probably some more, but fuck you that's good enough for now.
Old 08-26-2015   #75
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4052 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Raisto returns! View Post
the face.

Metal Gear Solid 4
- Borrowed from a friend. Determined to love it just to piss off Droog. Will let you know if I succeed.

Hah, you're gonna hate it.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote