Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 06-05-2015   #1
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(5019 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
11 things we want in Fallout 4.

I found this video on Ign.com.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/...allout-4?watch

I am for no loading screens, or at least very fast loading screens. I got so tired of them when I played Dragon Age Inquisition.
Old 06-05-2015   #2
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5010 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Loading screens are a relic of the past. You know, like consoles. The right hardware already eliminates loading screens, and has for years. But they didn't put that hardware into this generation's consoles, making them obsolete before they even came out.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015   #3
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4171 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Oh honey, don't be one of them master race-ists.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015   #4
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5010 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
In this regard, I'm just utterly baffled by how hard this generation dropped the ball. The lack of SSDs in this generation of consoles blows my mind, even if it was only enough space for the system and one game and made the consoles $50 more expensive. Not that I won't buy them and play games on them and stuff, but in this specific regard, PCs are apparently decades ahead of consoles, and if you're gonna ask for better loading times, the answer I gave is the answer you're gonna get.

Not that consoles are much better in other regards (online fees for example), but I'm not writing them off entirely like PCMR does. I don't care about glorious 1440p or 60 FPS, I just want a "no bullshit" way to play my games, and know others want that as well, so I'm championing the PC as the best device for this generation.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015   #5
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(4171 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
The only time I care about 60fps is in a pure action game or a fighting game where inputs matter much, much more. It's part of the reason why DmC was a mess of a game even without comparing it to the actual games. I fully cop to the belief that yes, if you want games that look better and run better (as in more stable across the board, faster loads, you know what I mean) then get a PC. That said, I still enjoy my PS4 when it gets used even if it's not getting the 'PC experience'. I'm gonna play Batman on it because I don't need my Batman in 4k 60fps or whatever, it's not an action game, it's a stealth game with simple combat. I'll make exceptions, of course, but I'm not one of those "PC OR NOTHING" types of game players. And the people that troll around internet forums being the master race types are assholes. Fuck those guys. My major problem with my PS4 is that...motherfuckers are putting out the Uncharted games in an uprezzed re-release this fall because the fourth one is delayed. Didn't buy the box to play old games, Sony. Shit.

All that said, people that play a Bethesda game on a console are idiots.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote