Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Meeting Hall > Welcomed People

Notices

Welcomed People The place for old welcome threads to go.

Old 07-12-2011   #11
Kurbee
Dur Almightah

(5136 days)
Threads: 476
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pink
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 2 day

Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Kurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanityKurbee is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Kurbee Send a message via MSN to Kurbee Send a message via Yahoo to Kurbee
When it rains, it Tsunderes.
Old 08-05-2011   #12
Dark Luther
Jackal...

(5034 days)
Threads: 464
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Casually shell shocked.....
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 9 hour

Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Dark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanityDark Luther is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Dark Luther
I wonder how many have come and how many have gone...

I won't die I won't go away I'll always be here
no good asking me I won't speak

no words sitting alone night in my hut eyes closed hands open
wisps of an unknown face

hear the cruel no-answer until blood drips down
beat your head against the wall of it

we're lost where the mind can't find us
utterly lost

- Ikkyū
Old 08-11-2011   #13
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4898 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Well to EF, stay awhile and cut my grass for me.