Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Suggestions

Notices

Suggestions Post any suggestions for fourms, options, etc you have here. All suggestions will be reviewed, so if you think of something you'd like to see, by all means post it!

Old 02-05-2007   #31
Raist Classic
Black Rose

(5072 days)
Threads: 69
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 2 day

Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Raist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanityRaist Classic is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Raist Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet Jades
...I don't necessarily agree with your apprasial of the "active mod" part...
I didn't say the forums shouldn't be modded, just that said mod should no way in hell be enforcing DT-leaning rules.
Raist Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007   #32
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin
I didn't say the forums shouldn't be modded, just that said mod should no way in hell be enforcing DT-leaning rules.
Ah, my mistake then...well, kind of. I didn't realize you meant the strict(er) DT rules shouldn't be enforced >.>
Old 02-06-2007   #33
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(4951 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Speaking of Anime and Manga, does anyone ever intend to take that disturbing "^_^" out of the description of that forum?

Basically I see DT as a general purpose forum, along side with Recreation Room and Anything Goes. The only thing that differs is seriousness. Ever since another unnamed member (Kal) was removed from this site, we really havent had much problem with DT threads getting spammed up or anything, though, so I think that the "ZT" could be removed by now.

Last edited by Yvlla; 02-06-2007 at 12:20 AM.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #34
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(4960 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvl
Speaking of Anime and Manga, does anyone ever intend to take that disturbing "^_^" out of the description of that forum?

Basically I see DT as a general purpose forum, along side with Recreation Room and Anything Goes. The only thing that differs is seriousness. Ever since another unnamed member (Kal) was removed from this site, we really havent had much problem with DT threads getting spammed up or anything, though, so I think that the "ZT" could be removed by now.
I'll agree that there haven't been any problems from what I have seen. ZT really doesn't mean anything right now. EF is in peace time mode so no need for ZT. I don't know if face is a big deal on the anime managa forum but I guess you could remove it if you want.
Old 02-06-2007   #35
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5359 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by YVL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
I'll agree that there haven't been any problems from what I have seen. ZT really doesn't mean anything right now. EF is in peace time mode so no need for ZT. I don't know if face is a big deal on the anime managa forum but I guess you could remove it if you want.
People read the descriptions? Sweet merciful crap!
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #36
The Deity
Combat Extraordinaire

(5136 days)
Threads: 538
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Pissed
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 5 day

The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to The Deity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
The ZT in the Discussion Table is not like GW ZT if that is what you think. My ZT rule simply states that if you spam, you will be warned. Unlike in other forums where we let a lot slide.

To Live a Thousand Years
The Deity is offline   Reply With Quote