Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Compost Bin

Notices

Compost Bin This is where dead threads go to rot away, awaiting their deletion.

Old 08-24-2004   #21
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5676 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
well... in the meantime you guys could do some sort of name contest... a poll kind of thing like Cacaw's best band contest. everyone could come up with a name and single eliminate them until there's one left.
Old 08-24-2004   #22
Lord Savarus
Ruler of Eternity

(5632 days)
Threads: 7
Style: Evening Sky
Time spent on board:
2 h 41 min 56 sec

Lord Savarus is a respected member of the communityLord Savarus is a respected member of the communityLord Savarus is a respected member of the communityLord Savarus is a respected member of the communityLord Savarus is a respected member of the communityLord Savarus is a respected member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Lord Savarus
Renaming the RPG is a good idea, i think. It might not be allowed under the terms of use in the license agreement though
Old 08-24-2004   #23
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5631 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
READ BELOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexehme
ahahahahhaa no self titling nubs.

hows this then in all seriousness draw up some names and we'll go by majority vote as to what would sound the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by some nub
Renaming the RPG is a good idea, i think. It might not be allowed under the terms of use in the license agreement though
READ NUB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
uh no in buying the rpg we are given full licence to tinker with every aspect of it.

And as i said before if you dont wish to come up with a name then dont bother posting here.
Right so before asking anymore questions please read the thread because further questions posed that have already been answered will be answered with heavy sarcasm and discontent. Why because if your not willing to read my replies im not willing to go to much effort to answer you.
Old 08-24-2004   #24
Twilight
YouTuber

(5512 days)
Threads: 221
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Happy
Time spent on board:
1 week 3 day 23 hour

Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
Twilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimenTwilight is a magnificent specimen
it would be cool but can you rename it..?
Old 08-24-2004   #25
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(5572 days)
Threads: 1231
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron
well... in the meantime you guys could do some sort of name contest... a poll kind of thing like Cacaw's best band contest. everyone could come up with a name and single eliminate them until there's one left.
alrught, im going to put a little thought into some names and see how they go, after that we will do the vote thing