Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > Music and Entertainment

Notices

Music and Entertainment Discuss music, movies, television, and other forms of entertainment besides videogames here.
Thread Description: Dude... The Walking Dead.

Old 10-11-2011   #1
Irving1992
Katon! Goukakyuu No Justu!

(4938 days)
Threads: 127
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Peaks and Valleys
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 4 day

Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Irving1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Irving1992
The Walking Dead; Season 2

Not Walken. But possibly one of the greatest modern tv shows is airing its 2nd season in a few days, and I wanted to have an open discussion on it because, I mean.... it's The fucking Walking Dead.

Could you get the fuck out of here, Chris? Never mind, you can stay just on your sheer fuck-awesomeness.

Anyway, in my first opinion, I absolutely loved the first season from the minute that I watched it. The quality and depth of character and pure zombie action had me immediately hooked. I've never been so emotionally attached to characters since CSI: was in its true prime. But like I said, I want this to be a discussion, so I'm just coming out and asking right off the bat: What the hell did Jenner whisper in Rick's ear in the finale?

All my friends whom have watched the show along with myself have come up with two possibilities that would make the show interesting other than cliche shit like "Never give up" or some crap.

But theory one:
 click to show

OR

click to show

What do you guys think? I'm up for any suggestions, comments, etc.

Irving1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011   #2
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5013 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
I want them to get to the prison and then I want them to do the prison exactly as it is in the comics.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011   #3
Irving1992
Katon! Goukakyuu No Justu!

(4938 days)
Threads: 127
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Peaks and Valleys
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 4 day

Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Irving1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Irving1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
I want them to get to the prison and then I want them to do the prison exactly as it is in the comics.
Get fucked up, basically?

Irving1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011   #4
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5013 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Incredibly.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011   #5
Blue Dragoon
Ol' Yeller

(5761 days)
Threads: 17
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
1 day 23 hour 32 min

Blue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie person
Blue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie personBlue Dragoon is an evil, evil meanie person
Send a message via AIM to Blue Dragoon
WTB Black man from episode one.. can do without his son though. He's annoying. Inchywayz, It'd be totally cool if that black guy came back and helped Rick and the gang.
Blue Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #6
Spud Webb
Ciroc Obama

(4842 days)
Threads: 23
Style: Girl Power
Mood: Is handsome a mood
Time spent on board:
6 day 12 hour 39 min

Spud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimen
Spud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimenSpud Webb is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Spud Webb
comic spoiler:
 click to show

also, everything aside from episode one in the first season sucked terribly so i hope season 2 is better. i don't remember that dude whispering in rick's ear but wasn't he saying they were working on a cure? he probably told him it was incurable

"Evermore Hottest Maln"

I put the mac in aroni
Spud Webb is offline   Reply With Quote