Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > Music and Entertainment

Notices

Music and Entertainment Discuss music, movies, television, and other forms of entertainment besides videogames here.

Old 11-07-2011   #1
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(5538 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
I have a confession to make.

I... like Nickelback, and I don't understand all the hate. I mean, I actually think their Dark Horse album was worth the 20 bucks I paid for it

Yet to quote an article I recently saw ("10 artists who will destroy your chances at scoring a date" featuring Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, and more, but of course with Nickelback listed at number 1,) "They're loved by thousands and hated by millions." And it's true. I can never openly admit to liking them because people hate them. None of my friends like them, or only like a few specific songs.

I was actually kind of hoping someone could help shed some light on why they're hated.

(And if you want to laugh at my music taste further, I like "shitty punk rock," "modern rock," and "alternative." So yeah, I like Blink 182, Sum 41, Three Days Grace, The Offspring, Linkin Park, and a lot of other artists that people tend to scoff at.)
Old 11-07-2011   #2
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5852 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtAoKlAyhUY
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #3
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5013 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
Saph, I can handle your odd video game company boycotts. I can handle your stance on the emotional potential of movies. I can handle you hating FF7 and its fans.

This....this I can't handle.

Nickelback is an audio bowel movement. Right alongside Creed.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #4
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5852 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
I'm not really surprised. They're like Breaking Benjamin but without any talent or artistic integrity.
Old 11-07-2011   #5
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6302 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 3 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
I'm not really surprised. They're like Breaking Benjamin but without any talent or artistic integrity.
Well, Nickelback is Canadian, which explains Saph's natural affinity for them.
Old 11-07-2011   #6
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5013 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Always worth a laugh

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Old 11-07-2011   #7
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5852 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

That's probably the best thing Portugal has done for humanity.
Old 11-07-2011   #8
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(5538 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
I like Breaking Benjamin too. >_<
Old 11-07-2011   #9
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5852 days)
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

I know, that's why I said that.
Old 11-07-2011   #10
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5013 days)
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

I don't mean this to be offensive or rude, but you have the musical taste of a 15 year old girl going through her depressed phase because no one asked her to Homecoming.

Just...just saying. We can get past this, Saph. This can be your intervention.