Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Anything Goes > Anything Goes

Notices

Anything Goes You can post anything and everything here, as long as its within the rules.
Thread Description: I know I'm on here in several places, but still, lol

Old 12-16-2005   #11
cid
MMMM FUN DIP

(5241 days)
Threads: 130
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
2 week 2 day 22 hour

cid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimen
cid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to cid Send a message via Yahoo to cid
i guess i'm in like...the 3rd row? idk...it's kind of confusing...
Old 12-16-2005   #12
MacAtac
Like A Boss

(5250 days)
Threads: 107
Style: Smoke
Mood: Bangable.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
What's wrong with being a Science-Fiction writer? I did it a little before I started zombie stories.....
MacAtac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005   #13
The Deity
Combat Extraordinaire

(5217 days)
Threads: 538
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Pissed
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 5 day

The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
The Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to allThe Deity is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to The Deity
Well, I'm a video gamer, a fan-fic writer, and I've appeared as a "guest" character i a fanfic but I wasn't even close to the star.

To Live a Thousand Years
The Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005   #14
cid
MMMM FUN DIP

(5241 days)
Threads: 130
Time spent on board:
2 week 2 day 22 hour

cid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimen
cid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimencid is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to cid Send a message via Yahoo to cid
nothing dude, that's why they're at the top
Old 12-16-2005   #15
MacAtac
Like A Boss

(5250 days)
Threads: 107
Mood: Bangable.
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 3 day

MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
MacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimenMacAtac is a magnificent specimen
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamitecid99
nothing dude, that's why they're at the top
Hardy har har. *Pimp-slaps*
MacAtac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005   #16
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(5032 days)
Threads: 1765
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
>.< stop trying to locate yourselves, it isnt worth it, I just posted this for the last panel. To some people, like this one, there are just geeks, jocks, and girls. Just dont worry about being called a geek by such a shallow person.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005   #17
nightsavior
hobo merchant!

(5352 days)
Threads: 171
Mood: Pissed off mongol
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 17 hour

nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
nightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to allnightsavior is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via Yahoo to nightsavior
I'm at the top..only I would be a hardcore "star wars" fan that draws hentai, likes anime, and thinks some furry chicks are hot.
You are entering "fan baby" elitist territory stranger!...very dangerous indeed! Might I suggest an infinite missile rocket launcher as well as ear muffs so you don't have to listen to the pointless bitching?
nightsavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005   #18
aaronkirkaldy
Anfänger

(4740 days)
Threads: 0
Time spent on board:
2 h 10 min 17 sec

aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!
aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!aaronkirkaldy is a star, a bright shining star!
lol that chart makes perfect sense
aaronkirkaldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005   #19
Goldiroxxor
Mon Collie Knight

(5305 days)
Threads: 1415
Time spent on board:
4 month 0 week 5 day

Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
Goldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leaderGoldiroxxor is a grand leader
I'm on there a few times.....I'm too lazy to even think about it seriously right now.
Goldiroxxor is offline   Reply With Quote