Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > General Discussion > Anime and Manga

Notices

Anime and Manga Discuss all things anime and manga here! ^_^

Old 05-14-2005   #1
Miles
Ewigkämpfer

(5304 days)
Threads: 578
Style: Event Horizon
Time spent on board:
5 month 2 week 1 day

Miles is on the border of good and evil
Addictive Manga

Yep! This one was so coming! ^_^

So, ever read a Manga that's just so good or even lame but you can't stop reading?
You just gotta go until the book or all the books you own are finished?

I get that with Shaman King, I decide to read a lil before I go to sleep and I find myself so involved that I just can't put it down, I need to continue...

What about you guys?
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005   #2
Aoi Asahina
I am the proverb of your life...

(5413 days)
Threads: 12
Style: Darkfire
Mood: I am mary poppins! DIE
Time spent on board:
10 h 22 min 56 sec

Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!
Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!Aoi Asahina is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via AIM to Aoi Asahina
For me it would be Tokyo Mew Mew, I only think so about the manga, because it has not came out as anime yet... so until then... I will have to suffer saying that I am addicted to his manga.
Bind my ankles with your white cotton rope so I cannot walk. Bind my wrists so I cannot push you away. Place me on the bed and wrap your rope tighter around my skin so it grips my flesh. Now I know that struggle is useless, that I must lie here and submit to your mouth and tongue and teeth, your hands and words and whims. I exist only as your object. Exposed.
Aoi Asahina is offline   Reply With Quote