Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Other > Compost Bin

Notices

Compost Bin This is where dead threads go to rot away, awaiting their deletion.

Old 04-07-2005   #1
Kal
Banned

(4951 days)
Threads: 166
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Confused, and going crazy.
Time spent on board:
1 week 0 day 10 hour

Kal is respected by all the members
Kal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the members
Send a message via ICQ to Kal Send a message via AIM to Kal Send a message via MSN to Kal Send a message via Yahoo to Kal
My FAQs

I am currently working on FAQs for Chrono Trigger and FF6..i'm about half way done with the CT one..and about a 1/4 way done with FF6 they will be able to be submitted here when i'm done right?
Old 04-07-2005   #2
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Yep, thats right.
Old 04-07-2005   #3
Ace of Jades
Best Dam Sniper on Halo 2

(5182 days)
Threads: 55
Mood: Sniping you, headshot
Time spent on board:
2 day 10 hour 28 min

Ace of Jades is a star, a bright shining star!
Ace of Jades is a star, a bright shining star!Ace of Jades is a star, a bright shining star!Ace of Jades is a star, a bright shining star!Ace of Jades is a star, a bright shining star!Ace of Jades is a star, a bright shining star!Ace of Jades is a star, a bright shining star!Ace of Jades is a star, a bright shining star!
Send a message via MSN to Ace of Jades
then i can use it when i get crono tigger...wee thanx

WHO DA MAN!!
Old 04-07-2005   #4
Kal
Banned

(4951 days)
Threads: 166
Mood: Confused, and going crazy.
Time spent on board:
1 week 0 day 10 hour

Kal is respected by all the members
Kal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the membersKal is respected by all the members
Send a message via ICQ to Kal Send a message via AIM to Kal Send a message via MSN to Kal Send a message via Yahoo to Kal
No problem...it is taking a while becuase i'm doing it from memory although i have teh game..but it should be about 100% accurate...
Old 04-07-2005   #5
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Stop posting in here unless you have something to contribute.