Old 02-22-2004   #1
Chaos Theory
Grace Exist Only to Fall From

(5330 days)
Threads: 415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 8 hour

Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Theory Send a message via MSN to Chaos Theory
Bring it back?

What show do you want to return to television?

I have no idea why but I want the Samuria Pizza Cats back on television
Chaos Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004   #2
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
The original Transformers, TMNT, G.I.Joe, garfield, all those old cartoons. They were truly the pinnacle of animated shows. Today's animations is pitiful compared to them.
Old 02-22-2004   #3
Chaos Theory

(5330 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 8 hour

Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
oh Transformers was good but I hated GI Joe
Old 02-22-2004   #4
Asshole Mod
Chicken Little
I'm here to fertilise some eggs

(5359 days)
Threads: 181
Style: Casual Friday
Mood: Anyone got a gun?
Time spent on board:
1 month 2 week 3 day

Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Chicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanityChicken Little is a brilliant tribute to humanity
definately the pizza cats, im scrounging up episodes actually lol

i wouldnt mind seeing tekkaman and macross/robotech return to tv as well.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004   #5
Chaos Theory

(5330 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 8 hour

Macross was on TV?!?! Damn

Yeah the should bring that back then

I feel foolish having d/l them
Old 02-22-2004   #6
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Time spent on board:

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Lol, GIJoe was a classic, but i'd rather see Transformers than them though.
Old 02-22-2004   #7
Chaos Theory

(5330 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 8 hour

Hey, did you hear two comic companies are maing a short series on what would happen if GI Joe found the Transformers ark
Old 02-22-2004   #8
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Time spent on board:

No, i didnt...lol. That would be interesting though. Very interesting. Too interesting...
Old 02-22-2004   #9
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5404 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus
What show do you want to return to television?

I have no idea why but I want the Samuria Pizza Cats back on television
OMG!!!

you're the only person other than me that I've ever seen talk about it. I have every episode on tape.

what's your fav episode?
Old 02-22-2004   #10
Chaos Theory

(5330 days)
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 8 hour

lol geuss we have something in common

I cant remember the name of the Ep but they go into space and it was just so funny and cool