Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5401 days)
Threads: 1785
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 2 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Kerry's plans for the country

One thing has bothered me about John Kerry's campaign. What exactly is he going to do with the country? What are his plans for the US, besides pulling out of Iraq, and raising taxes? All I hear is Bush-bashing, yet I fail to hear anything about what Kerry will do if/when he beats Bush. And whenever I inquire about this, it seems the liberal I'm taking to changes the subject, or brings up something ELSE about Bush, but they never actually answer my question.

So, my question is...what exactly is John Kerry planning to do in office, besides raise taxes and hastily pull out of Iraq?

This thread is on a ZT policy. Only post to answer my question. Do NOT post anti-bush propaganda, or say "But Bush messed this or that up". Only post Kerry's proposals for office. Also, cite sources. Unless I see sources, either online or offline, it is nothing but hearsay, and will be considered spam, and thus warranting a warning. This will be rigorously enforced.
Old 05-27-2004   #2
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5404 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
here's a link to his campaign homepage.

http://www.johnkerry.com/