Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5795 days)
Threads: 1786
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 0 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
School bans pink stuff O.o;;;

MERRILLVILLE, Ind. -- Officials have banned pink clothing for the remainder of the school year out of concerns that the color has become associated with gang activity.

Administrators last week told students at the city's high school and two middle schools to avoid wearing pink clothing or accessories, said Michael Berta, associate superintendent in the Northwestern Indiana district.

"There is no evidence of gang activity. But because of the growing use of the color pink we decided to be proactive. Girls and boys are supposed to avoid wearing pink," Berta said Monday.

None of the district's 6,500 students have been disciplined for wearing pink, he said.

Berta said the issue came up at a recent administrator's meeting when a principal remarked that there were more students wearing pink. "Not only were there more kids wearing pink T-shirts and pink hats, but also pink shoelaces, which was unusual," he said.

Clothing retailers said pink is a popular color in current styles.

"About 30 percent of my items for this season are pink. It's 'in.' I have pink in every shade," said Amanda Zipko, owner of Amanda Gayle's boutique in Schererville.

----------------------------------

How the US school system is going down the drains. Its so fun to watch. Ahhh......[/content]
var pageName="Merrillville schools ban pink clothes"var server=""var channel="Headlines"var pageType="article"var pageValue=""var prop1=""var prop2=""var prop3="homepage/headlines"var prop4=""var prop5=""var prop6="news"var prop7="local_news"var prop8=""var prop9=""var prop10=""var s_code=' 'if(s_code!=' '){s_it('gpaper138')if(s_code= s_dc('gpaper138'))document.wri te(s_code)}elsedocument.write( '')
Old 03-30-2004   #2
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5798 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel

WTF.. something is definately wrong with those people
Old 03-30-2004   #3
Chaos Theory
Grace Exist Only to Fall From

(5724 days)
Threads: 415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 8 hour

Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Theory Send a message via MSN to Chaos Theory
lol that the most messed up thing I have heard in awhile

I like pink though not on myself

Old 03-30-2004   #4
Leknaat
The Executor of Balance

(5748 days)
Threads: 180
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Hee hee
Time spent on board:
1 week 2 day 13 hour

Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Leknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanityLeknaat is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via Yahoo to Leknaat
oh no pink aaaaaah!! what the...if that becomes a gang color...I don't know what I would do...that's just retarded
Old 03-30-2004   #5
Chaos Theory
Grace Exist Only to Fall From

(5724 days)
Threads: 415
Style: Smoke
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 8 hour

Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Chaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimenChaos Theory is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Theory Send a message via MSN to Chaos Theory
lol I dont think I could take any gang seriously if they were all decked out in pink

lol

Old 03-30-2004   #6
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(5798 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
meh... that school system is probably filled with paranoid old people.
Old 03-30-2004   #7
Laggy
Moogle Lord

(5694 days)
Threads: 1231
Mood: Kupo!
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 5 day

Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Laggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanityLaggy is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via ICQ to Laggy Send a message via AIM to Laggy Send a message via MSN to Laggy Send a message via Yahoo to Laggy
damn, a gang of girls..i hate when that happends...no wait..no i dont..hehe you know what tho..i have seen this happen befor, in N.C. alot of the yunger girls thought they would be cool if they had a color, so they all had on white and blue, and they called themselfs a gang but noone cared cause everyone knew that they where just little brats trying to be cool...prolly the same thing...but i have never known a guy that would pimp out teh pink.....
Old 03-30-2004   #8
Quel Thalas
Knight One

(5754 days)
Threads: 19
Mood: Tired
Time spent on board:
1 day 2 hour 59 min

Quel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peersQuel Thalas has the admiration of a good number of peers
Send a message via AIM to Quel Thalas Send a message via MSN to Quel Thalas Send a message via Yahoo to Quel Thalas
Id smack any guy i saw wearing all pink... and that is just stupid... we cant wear orange, thats it... now...if they were to ban black...there woudld be a riot...with me in it
Never again follow the teachings you were taught
For you are to become yourself, again
Old 03-30-2004   #9
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(5795 days)
Threads: 1786
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 0 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
If a gang wore all pink, they wouldnt be respected and stuff, lol.

Seems to me some students who like to hang out together just started wearing pink, and the damned jaded school board deicded they were a gang.
Old 03-30-2004   #10
Eisen
teh eisenny-man

(5709 days)
Threads: 4
Time spent on board:
46 min 55 sec

Eisen has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Eisen Send a message via MSN to Eisen
.... That is insane.....