Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 02-08-2013   #1
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6431 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Gamer selling over $500,000 collection

I found this article on Ign.com.

Link - http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/...-stuff-on-ebay

Quote:
Gamer Selling Over $500,000 Worth of Stuff on eBay

6,850 games across 330 consoles, and much more.

by Colin Moriarty
February 7, 2013

File this story under the “how did you collect so much stuff?” tab.

IGN reader Christian Cerrilla brought to our attention an insane eBay auction that would be any gamer’s dream. Spanning 30 years of video game history, this collection is purported to contain thousands and thousands of pieces, including a bunch of rarities.

“After a life spent collecting video games,” the seller notes in his lengthy write-up, “I decide [sic] to sell off my entire collection. I just have too much things [sic] and the space to store them is finished long ago… also I realized that if I want to play at least half of my games, I should live two or three entire human life… [sic].”

So how many games are we talking about? 6,850, all of which but 70 come with their box. He also has 330 consoles, 307 with boxes, 220 controllers and 185 accessories. He claims to have taken around 10,000 pictures of his entire collection, which you can view here. As for his list of games? You can view that here.

Unfortunately for rarity hunters, the seller notes that he’s unwilling to sell things piecemeal. All of his collection will be sold at once. His asking price? $550,000.

A preemptive congratulations to anyone who has the money to buy most of video game’s history with a single purchase.
Lades open up your checkbook, and buy this collection. You must buy it for the future of EF, NO not just the future of EF, but for the future of the entire known gaming universe!!!
Old 06-20-2013   #2
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6874 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
330 consoles? there's got to be multiple versions of nearly every console ever made to have that many.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121062811693

lol, 0 bids.
Old 08-08-2013   #3
Rain
Hwa Rang

(3343 days)
Threads: 18
Style: Smoke
Mood: Good
Time spent on board:
13 h 45 min 3 sec

Rain is on the border of good and evil
Holy Shit!!
Old 08-08-2013   #4
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6872 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
I wonder if they ever managed to sell this, lol.