Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Coffee House > Discussion Table

Notices

Discussion Table The place for more serious discussion about important issues.

Old 11-08-2013   #1
Cacaw
Oh god, not him again.

(6662 days)
Threads: 693
Style: Smoke
Mood: Pineapple!
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 4 day

Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Cacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanityCacaw is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Cacaw Send a message via Yahoo to Cacaw
Lancet's smilie activity or lack of

What happened here? I have noticed every time I come back after a while that things hsve slowed down, but damn. How long has this been goin on?

I know after being gone so long I really don't have much reason or right to really be trying to take any sort of charge here but i'm going to pull the og card lol. I want to spend more time on here but it's hard with about 5 people posting...

What are some ways we can try and bring some life back to the place? How can we recruit new members with our small demographic? I know new threads and post more is an obvious answer but idk maybe send out emails to old members? Spam video game channels on youtube?
I'm trying to think outside the box here.
Where's my beating stick...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo
*gropes the beating stick*
*fondles you* ^_^ have a nice day
Cacaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013   #2
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6787 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
I've posted about it a couple of times. We've lost a lot of key members over the past few years for various reasons, so things just sort of slow down because of it. And of course, it's a positive feedback cycle, since fewer people to post = less posts and threads = even more people will end up drifting away.

I've toyed with the idea of establishing clans/guilds in games and getting members that way, but I don't play much multiplayer stuff. Was going to with FF14 and still might, but those plans kept getting pushed back for various reasons.

Part of the problem is most of us that have been here a while don't really know anyone else to invite, or else we would've invited them years ago. And we need some activity or else even new members will leave. I guess for now, just post topics when you think of them, start discussions, and contribute to existing ones as best as you can. Don't let the lethargy infect you entirely.
Old 01-23-2014   #3
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6790 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
I'll be on from time to time again... so expect the tsunami of activity any time now.
Old 02-20-2014   #4
Snips
Baka gaijin desu!

(6024 days)
Threads: 315
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Butter Chicken
Time spent on board:
1 month 3 week 6 day

Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Snips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to allSnips is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Snips Send a message via MSN to Snips
I, myself, have been away because two of my best friends here are gone. Just decided to check back with how dead things have been.

May as well make a thread about how I'm alive to get SOME posts going on....
Old 09-12-2014   #5
Hikari Tsukishiro
Magical Lyrical

(6507 days)
Threads: 21
Style: Blue Hatch
Time spent on board:
3 day 6 hour 48 min

Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!Hikari Tsukishiro is a star, a bright shining star!
I post like once every 2 years it seems like. There are few topics I am interested in here.

I remember migrating here when an older forum got closed but can't remember it like 6 years ago.
Old 09-12-2014   #6
Site Owner and God-Admin
Lancet Jades
The Epochal Avatar

(6787 days)
Threads: 1789
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: Who did the what now?
Time spent on board:
1 year 2 month 3 week 4 day

Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Lancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanityLancet Jades is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Lancet Jades Send a message via MSN to Lancet Jades Send a message via Yahoo to Lancet Jades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari Tsukishiro View Post
I post like once every 2 years it seems like. There are few topics I am interested in here.

I remember migrating here when an older forum got closed but can't remember it like 6 years ago.
Hey, at least you do remember this site. And you could always give making new topics a try, though I can't say how many people might be interested in whatever they may be.