Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Gaming Sector > General Gaming

Notices

General Gaming For the discussion of games from Atari to Zynga.

Old 02-21-2013   #1
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6341 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
Playstation 4 price, release date.

I found this article/video on Ign.com.

Link - http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/...portedly-outed

Quote:
PlayStation 4 Price, Release Date Reportedly Outed

Sony’s new console may arrive in November and be controllable with smartphones

by Andrew Goldfarb
February 19, 2013

A new rumor suggests that PlayStation 4 is due this November and will be available at two price points. According to Kotaku, anonymous sources say the PlayStation 4 is currently planned for two SKUs at $429 and $529 respectively, though “that could change.”

The source also suggests that “you'll also be able to control the PS4 remotely from your tablet or smartphone. You'll be able to use a mobile device to chat with your PS4 friends or buy games which are then automatically downloaded to your machine.” The second half of that rumor seems to be in line with Sony’s recent changes to the accessibility of the PlayStation Store, which expanded to browsers last month.

Finally, the source suggests “that every PS4 will come with a PlayStation Eye; that a new spectating feature will let you watch other friends play games from your console's dashboard, even when you don't own the game they're playing; and that the console will support local network play via Vita.”

Yesterday, rumors suggested that the next PlayStation will be heavily integrated with social networks and new domain registrations earlier today pointed to a service called PlayStation Cloud. For now, it’s unclear what Sony is planning for its next console, but we should be finding out much more information tomorrow.

Want to get the most out of Sony’s announcement? Be sure to watch it live on IGN for expert analysis, Rewind Theaters and much more.
At least it is cheaper than the Ps3 was at launch. I hope this gen is a lot better than the last gen, and not just a tiny bit better. Afterall why pay all this money if what we get barely beats what we already have?

Last edited by Altima; 02-21-2013 at 06:54 AM.
Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013   #2
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6332 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
From what I saw at the press conference, this next generation is going to be amazing. The PS4, at least, did exactly what it needed to do to get me to say that. Having made games before, the trailer for Knack floored me - that game would never have been possible in the current gen. As well as the dropping one million objects without a moment of lag - I usually have a hard time dropping 1000 with our current technology.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013   #3
Don Chipotle
Aw shucks, sugar cube

(5493 days)
Threads: 1261
Style: Ocean Shoals
Time spent on board:
9 month 0 week 5 day

Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanityDon Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Don Chipotle is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Don Chipotle Send a message via Yahoo to Don Chipotle
The PS4 seems like it wants to bridge the gap between PC and console, which I'm all for if only so those hardcore anti-console types will shut up for a bit. I don't know about the games in the 'launch window' (I hate that term) especially since Watch Dogs was being played on a PC but whatever, that streaming shit pretty much sold me.

How dreamlike to see my x-sisters, outside the context of a Papa Song dome. They sang Papa Song’s Psalm, over and over; background hydraulics underbassed that sickening melody. But how jubilant they sounded! Their Investment was paid off. The voyage to Hawaii was under way, and their new life on Xultation would shortly begin... Watching them from the hangway, I envied their certainty about the future.
Don Chipotle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013   #4
Administrator Overlord
Zelphiel
恐がる

(6785 days)
Threads: 1285
Style: Darkfire
Mood: O.o;;
Time spent on board:
1 month 1 week 6 day

Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...Zelphiel does not exist...
Send a message via AIM to Zelphiel Send a message via Yahoo to Zelphiel
with people dropping $600 and more for iPads and stuff I'm surprised the launch prices aren't even higher than they were last time. I just hope the storage on these new consoles will be in the TB range.