Evermore Forums  

Go Back   Evermore Forums > Main Sector > Anything Goes > Anything Goes

Notices

Anything Goes You can post anything and everything here, as long as its within the rules.

Old 06-12-2008   #1
Travisblaze
BITW

(5864 days)
Threads: 65
Style: Evening Sky
Mood: It swings
Time spent on board:
5 day 9 hour 13 min

Travisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to all
Travisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to allTravisblaze is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Travisblaze Send a message via Yahoo to Travisblaze
Just Because...

I'm a Marine doesn't mean I'm invinceble, lately, I've been feeling depressed and hating life more and more everyday, I've been hitting the bottle hardcore lately and hoping I could get a DD214(separation papers) to get the fuck out, I hate sitting ldle all day just to be sent to do a menial task(wash a car, clean a bathroom, etc.) The Marine Corps is all smoke and mirrors, I hate everything I fucking do, I've come to the relazation that I'm fighting a war that makes no sense. Like I said I've been drinking hardcore as well as taking ecstasy(I like that drug) hopefully I'll get caught and get the boot.
Old 06-12-2008   #2
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6076 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Apparantly, that's not all that uncommon these days.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #3
Night
PM

(6117 days)
Threads: 56
Style: Blue Hatch
Mood: Moods are for emo kids
Time spent on board:
2 week 5 day 4 hour

Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Night is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to allNight is truly an inspiration to all
Send a message via AIM to Night Send a message via MSN to Night
Whoa, man.

Where are you stationed now?
Old 06-12-2008   #4
Irving1992
Katon! Goukakyuu No Justu!

(5162 days)
Threads: 127
Style: Darkfire
Mood: Peaks and Valleys
Time spent on board:
1 month 0 week 4 day

Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Irving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimenIrving1992 is a magnificent specimen
Send a message via AIM to Irving1992 Send a message via Yahoo to Irving1992
Damn man... it sucks that it turns out this way to you.
Irving1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008   #5
Altima
Major Motoko Kusanagi

(6085 days)
Threads: 1532
Style: Smoke
Mood: I have no emotions
Time spent on board:
1 week 6 day 15 hour

Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Altima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanityAltima is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via MSN to Altima
I thought that you liked being in the Marines. I guess it has been pretty crappy lately and yes the war has been a complete waste of time especially in Iraq. Hell the Afgan war is a waste of time anymore as we are no closer to finding Osama anyway.
Old 06-13-2008   #6
Pretentious Mod
Raistifer's little bitch
Yvlla
Our Sweet Prince

(6076 days)
Threads: 1766
Style: Ultima
Time spent on board:
7 month 0 week 4 day

Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Yvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanityYvlla is a brilliant tribute to humanity
Send a message via AIM to Yvlla Send a message via MSN to Yvlla Send a message via Yahoo to Yvlla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima View Post
Hell the Afgan war is a waste of time anymore as we are no closer to finding Osama anyway.
Just because it hasnt produced results, we should give up? The Afghanistan war is the justified one of the two.
Yvlla is offline   Reply With Quote